026 ▍an intruder?

- who is theo?

"TONIGHT?"

"YES."

the strawhats discussed there plans on leaving the country after their bath.  having no choice as they cannot stay any longer, it could danger the country fom the marines even more. 

"i think this is the right time to go." zoro recommended, "what do you think?" the swordsman asks his crewmates.

"oh yeah, the marine has started moving too." says sanji.

"luffy! it's up to you!" usopp pointed towards their captain.

"right! we should have another alabastan mean before we go!" luffy suggested resulting to him getting yelled at by his crew members.

igaram and chaka on the other hand are panicking as bountry posters are now being updated and is being distributed via news coo. 

"what should we do? igaram-sam!?" chaka exclaimed. "we should inform then right now. . . !!" he added.

"that's for sure! but this time it's big! i hope they can leave the country safely but i can't believe they prepared so fast. . . .!!!"

RORONOA ZORO
REWARD: 60 MILLION BELI

MONKEY D. LUFFY
REWARD: 1 BILLION BELI

"with this prizemoney, the head of marines will start moving. . . !!"

"because you have defeated one the seven warlords of the sea!!!"

"you don't have any way to retreat luffy . . . !!"

"1 billion beli, that ain't bad for a second bounty ain't it cap?" apsel stated looking at the two bountied present on the bounty board inside you office. 

a number of new bounties were pinned on the board, a lot from the north blue, west, and so is the south, and not to forgot the two new bounties that came from the east blue.

monkey d. luffy and roronoa zoro. dead or alive.

"guess not." you replied. not looking up from the paperwork. most of them being letters from the world government, another warlord invitation when will they stop.

you sighed, finally looking away from those hideous letters and stacks of paper work. "isn't it boring?" a laugh imerge from the male. "when is it never boring, m'lady?"

chuckling you replied, "it was wrong asking you then, you fine everything boring."

"i don't find you boring though?"

"shut up."

"where are luffy and the rest?"

"of course they went back to sea because they're pirates."

and so comes the strawhats goodbye to the princess. another tearful goodbye. as what they expected, unfortunately, vivi did not join them on their voyage across the seas of grand line. their bond will never be severed and forgotten.

with the help of bon clay, the okama they met and was their former enemy, crocodile's no. 2.  bon clay was the one who help them hid their ship and was the one who distracted the marines while they escape the seas of the sand kingdom. 

aboard the going merry, five excluding zoro were weeping, missing the princess. giving the green haired man nicknames after saying that they shoul've kidnapped vivi if they wanted her to be with them.

suddenly, nami panicked and took up straight, taking something from pocket. "ah! good it's still here, i though i've lost it." she says holding a piece of paper in her hand. sanji went close to her and asked what was it.

"it's a piece of paper theo gave me after he left with his crew." not knowing what the paper was told by theo that it's important so she kept it.

remembering theo, luffy stood up as well, he tilted his head, a finger pointing on the side of his head as if trying to think of something. "what's wrong, luffy?" zoro asked.

"hmm, it's just when theo left, i noticed that the ship was quiet empty but i saw something in the middle of the ship inside the window." luffy stated. of course this left his crew members flabbergasted as it was luffy and he noticed something???? how shocking.

"why does it sound like a horror movie?!?!?!" chopper spoked, hiding in reverse.

"what did you see?" zoro asked his captain again.

"a pair of eyes. . . it was like watching my whole soul." then it was quiet, no one spoke a word. luffy just tilted his head on both sides,  swaying his head.

"right, speaking of theo, does anyone remember the flag on that ship?" sanji now asked puffing a cigarette.

"no. . ." says usopp, nami, and chopper in unison.

"no actually, was to distracted by the sea monster." zoro replied to which sanji agrees that he too was distracted.

all of a sudden a new voice imerge from one of the rooms, nico robin appeared with a smile and in one of nami's clothes to which she thanked the young girl for.  "maybe i can answer your questions."

shocked and surprised, they all stood in alarm well except for sanji who has heart eyes for the female. 

"you're here for revenge!? come one!" zoro challenged.

"why are you here!?" nami exclaimed, looking scared and panicking.

"ahhhhh! pretty lady!" typical sanji.

then there comes usopp who ran around the deck with speakers yelling, "enemy on board! enemy on board!"

and lastly chopper who never left his hiding in reverse form, "ahhhhhhhhh! who is she?"

luffy was the only one who has no reaction what so ever but questioned the older female, "what. . . ? it's you! you're not dead?"

after calmly talking to the crew, robin spoke luffy's name. "monkey d. luffy. you didn't forget what you said didn't did you?" resulting to the young captain being shaken by the cook.

"hey! don't lie! i didn't say anything to you!?" luffy shouted to his own defense. 

sat in a foldable chair, chilling. robin denied his claims, "no, i remember clearly. . . you better. . . take responsibility!"

after being almost killed by sanji's chokehold. luffy spoke once again, "you're really weird, what do you want?"

"let me. . . join your crew."

im going crazy with the arcs,hope you like this!bye stay safe<3

hope you like this!
bye stay safe<3