011 ▍blade and lighting

where the journey begins

ENTERING THE gold roger bar, theo immediately sat at the counter

ENTERING THE gold roger bar, theo immediately sat at the counter. facing the owner of the bar himself who stared at him in confusion.

“yo! raoul-san, it's been a while right?” he greeted with a closed eyed smile earning a sigh from the old man.

“it's you, what are you doing here?” the older asked, standing up to walk towards the counter.

“im on a vacation.” theo responded, chuckling to himself, “your finest wine please!”

raoul only clicked his tongue, grabbing the wine and a wine glass from the shelves. “vacation, huh? whatever, it's on the house.” pouring the wine on the glass before handing it to the blonde haired male.

the younger smiled, muttering a thanks to the old man. unlike the time they went here, it was pretty quiet, though the silence isn't that much uncomfortable. raoul explained that a certain marine kept driving away his costumers ever since he was stationed here in loguetown.

the two of them chatted on random topics like how was the grandline and such, asking if you, his captain, was alright.

finishing his glass of wine, serim showed his appreciation and was about to leave when a ebony haired teen waltz into the bar.

“luffy?” theo greeted confusedly, how did he get here?

“oh! theo! i was lost and i came across here.” luffy stated, grinning widely.

“you're heading to the execution stand right? i'll escort you there.”

“really?! thanks!” as he sat beside theo, greeting the old man who narrowed his eyes at him.

not a moment later, raoul was already telling him about roger's exploits. then giving him a glass of milk, as
luffy saying he will be the next pirate king, the old man was deeply shocked and noted that the young boy was similar to roger in his presence.

“thanks for everything, raoul-san! where heading out!” theo first walked out of the bar waiting for luffy.

“see 'ya, ossan!”

with that, the two went to the execution stand. upon arriving at the said location, theo's eyes almost popped out off their socket when the young captain went climbing the execution stand.

“oi luffy! no! comeback!!” he yelled but to no avail, his voice was unheard. “dammit!” he cursed under his breath as he ran to follow luffy, hoping to catch up to him. but unfortunately, he was too late, luffy have already reached the top.

gritting his teeth, looking out for one of the teen's crew members to help get him down the stand but due to the rowdy plaza he cant find anyone he knew.