Heisenberg Headcanons

(all and more can be found at my tumblr: ghoul-lily)

- He hates cats, but loves dogs. Surprisingly enough, his favorite breeds are smaller dogs such as Chihuahuas or Maltese Terriers (those crusty white dogs). In the rare event he were to stumble upon the small bundle of yapping fur he'd take it under his coat and take care of it. Then he would take care of it the best he could, naming it something simple such as "Blue," or "Lola." (Imagine him cooing to a small puppywkdnlwks)

- I wouldn't put it past him that he's taken a couple of the crows/ravens in to his factory to take care of. But they die because their lungs can't take the fumes, he doesn't realize this the first couple of times so he keeps doing this. He is really upset that his birds keep dying.

- Because he is basically Frankenstein *cough* an engineer, so, he works with his hands all of the time. You can see all of the scars on his face, he has a few more on his hands. His hands are calloused, too. (holding hands with him is nice cos I bet his hands are warm)

- I think he smells mostly like motor oil, but also kind of metallic-like, if that makes sense. I feel like he faintly smells like cologne, specifically Old Spice or Johnny Depp's cologne 'Sauvage.' (plus cigars/cigarettes VERY STRONGLY. This man smells like a divorced fathers house x1000)

- (i got a little carried away with this headcanon, but jus' go with it) I feel like he is very competitive. If you are in a relationship with him, dinner at his place is... well, interesting. Karl would have a bottle of beer, or a very strong bottle of an alcoholic beverage. An idea hits you over the head like a brick, so you slowly stare at him from your plate, and in return he stares back up at you. One word passes your lips. "Chug," He raises an eyebrow, as if he hadn't heard you, until you begin to chant the word over and over. Karl begins to scrambled for his bottle of rum, twisting the bottle cap off of his drink. He begins to drink, your chants ringing in his ears and your fists pounding the table making the glass plates clink against the wood. Soon enough, the bottle is empty, and he slams the it onto the table. He wipes the remnants of the alcohol from his chin and lips with the back of his hand, and he gives you a wolfish grin. "How'd I do?" He huffed proudly. "I think... you should lie down..." You didn't think he'd go through with in, but alas Karl is swaying in his seat already. Realization struck that he had drank an entire bottle of vodka. (he is a mutant so he was fine, just VERY VERY drunk for the rest of the night)

- He likes his hair being played with, braided, scratched, styled, etc. Like he won't ask for it, he will be sitting with you and watching a movie or something and just headbutts you with his forehead on your shoulder. He will never ask for it directly, he will do this anytime he wants his hair played with.

- I think Karl is air sign, most likely a Libra. Air signs have tendencies to ignore their own emotions/feelings, it kind of fits? Fire signs tend to be hot-headed and passionate (i am an aries lol, dont get upsetti), Earth signs are very caring, and protective of what they believe in. They also rarely get annoyed, or they hide it. And water signs are very very emotional. (please debate with me on what sign he is lmao this would be fun)

- I feel like his face is either hella dry or hella greasy and sometimes there is no in between. I feel like you'd have to force him to take care of himself, like do face masks and do crystal facial rollers. (if you dont know what im talking ab look up jade/rose quartz facial roller) You'd have to force him to lay his head in your lap, and spray moisturizer all over his face. Soon enough he is snoring in your lap.

(sorry if I didn't capture him as he is, I am fairly new to the resident evil games and I really love him lmao. I just felt like this is him. ty for reading! i love u - koji <3)