"Wait until I finish my cigar," Karl Heisenberg NSFW

(TW//NSFW, karl taps cigar ashes onto the reader, cockwarming and slight degredation, read on lovelies!) (a/n sorry this is a fem reader, i will try experimenting with male readers in the future!)

- concept: cockwarming, porn without plot

     The scent of Karl's cigar was faint. It sat in one of the notches of his ash tray on the coffee table behind you. His favorite beat-up old hat and circle black glasses sat next to the ash tray beside it.

His eyes were fixated on you, trailing up and down your body. They were clouded, with a twisted form of lust. His dark gray colored hair was slightly disheveled, falling in front of his face anytime he leaned in to kiss your body.

As you straddled his lap impatiently, you felt his hard bulge through his jeans. And the slick between your thighs was getting harder to ignore as time grew on. The desire for him grew stronger, but Karl just kept on teasing you. His head dipped down every now and again to suck each of your nipples, or bury his face in your neck to give you a warning nip about moving around too much on his lap. Both of your hands were placed lightly on his shoulders, gripping them. He had a broad grin plastered on his face, his hands playing on each side of your hips.

Karl's fingers slide down your stomach, hovering over your drooling cunt. His fingers ghosted your skin, but never dared to touch you. Your breath hitched in your throat as you stare down as his hand carefully.

"My word... I don't remember teaching you to act like such a slut," Karl lets a hearty chuckle erupt from his throat as if your neediness was amusing him. He pulled his hand away away from your throbbing cunt. Your eyes followed his arm as he rested it onto the back of the leather couch.

Karl's eyes had a wicked glow to them, as if he knew something you hadn't.

He unbuckled the belt of his pants, pulling his hard cock out. His tip already leaking pre-cum quite a bit. You ran your tongue over your lips as if your throat suddenly felt dry. You wanted his nails digging in your scalp as he made you choke on his cock, while listening to his dirty talk and stiff grunts. Until Karl snapped you out of the daydream:

"For punishment of being such a whore--," Karl began, wrapping his hand around his cock all the while guiding your hips upwards with his other hand. He leisurely pressed his tip into you, engulfing his cock into your swollen pussy. When you fully envelope his cock with yourself, you hear him let out a stifled groan.

A hoarse whine escaped your throat, and the urge to ride him was nearly unbearable. Especially when you felt his thick cock twitch inside of you. He stared at your cunt, which had wetness pooling onto his clothed lap ans your thighs.

"--I will make you wait, like one," Karl placed one of his hands on the upper part of your back so you wouldn't fall when he grabbed his cigar from the table behind you. It was still lit, and had white-gray smoke swirling around its dully lit tip.

"I'll fuck you when I am finished smoking my cigar, how's that sound?" He took a long, drawn out drag of it. You watched the embers of the cigar light and return back to its original color. The cigar was already half gone. Your face must've dropped, or looked near devastated at his punishment because Karl's grip on your hip strengthened. You felt his short nails nearly dig into you, and you were sure they left half moon crescents patterns in your ass.

Karl blew the smoke out of his nose and grinned wolfishly. "You want me that bad, pet? To think I taught you better than that... I don't believe I have trained you to be a whore, but here you are practically drooling over my cock," He shook his head slowly, as if the situation was a shame and took another drag just to blow all of the smoke out into your face. The smell enveloped your face like a smokey hug, and evaporated as quickly as it came.