Karl Heisenberg vs. his s/o's period/stomachache

(A/N: if you are someone who doesn't have to deal with these, then pretend its a really bad stomach ache and you are sick, :])

Karl hadn't the slightest clue why you were clutching your stomach in pain, and in fetal position as you lay a groaning mess on his bed.

"You... okay?" He steps into the room with precaution, almost afraid his presence would wound you more.

"I'm... on my period(or "i'm sick!")..." You said reluctantly, a shaky sigh escaping your parted lips.

"Oh... is that why you cried during that robot movie last night? It makes sooo much more sense..." Karl chuckled to himself and shook his head. As he stepped closer, you fumbled for the nearest object (which was the T.V remote) and threw it at him. It hit him in the shoulder making a dull 'fump!'. He stared down at you with his mouth hanging half open as if you'd offended him. "The hell was that for?"

"The movie is Wall-E! Not the fucking robot movie! Wall-E earned his damn name. You of all people should know, mister 'I Control Metal With My Mind,'" You rolled over, so you didn't face him and held your stomach. Karl muttered something under his breath. You felt a dip in weight next to you meaning he'd sat on the bed next to you.

He turned to you, placing a warm hand on your shoulder. "You want some medicine? I'm sure I can find something around here somewhere,"

You craned your neck to look at him, and nodded.

"After that, would you want to watch another movie? I am sure there is a plethora of movies you want to show me," Karl stood up, picking the remote up from the floor and putting it on the bedside table.

"Yes please," You chided, rolling over and pulling the covers up to your neck. You stared up at him. "Thank youuu," You added in a sing songy voice, the best you could.

"You're welcome," He bent down, cupping your cheek with his calloused hand and placing a kiss that lingered on your forehead. You closed your eyes when he did so to let his touch melt into yours, you hadn't even realized he already left to grab the previously mentioned items.

The rest of the night was spent wrapped in his arms, eating junk food and watching Toy Story. (another movie he could not see the point of, thus asking a million questions throughout it)

--

(I REALLY THINK HE WOULD TALK THROUGHOUT A MOVIE, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF MOVIES LMAO. LIKE BOLT OR SOMETHING)

H: "wha- the dog is talking? dogs don't talk..."

y/n: "yeah thats the point! its a children's movie, karl,"

H: "this movie is stupid, dogs don't do all of this shit,"

y/n: "you are gonna HATE all dogs go to heaven..."