Chapter 7

Derek's POV

Stiles' words hit my like bricks, some happy, most not.

"Ashamed of yourself? Why?" Concern pools in my voice as the two of us stand underneath the newly hung mistletoe.

Tears glisten in his eyes as he looks down. "Ashamed that I could never rack up the courage to be with you, and even when I started being with you, I felt embarrassed because I thought of what others might think and say, instead of how you and I felt. But everything you've done to me tonight with my Dad there and he hasn't said or really done anything, made me realize something: I have the support of the people around me and that's even more than I could ask for. Plus I can't be ashamed when I get back at you later about everything from earlier." he looks up near the end, a smirk goofily plastered to his face, tears freely falling from their prison ducts.

Bringing my hand back to his face once again, I wipe the newly fallen tears soaking his cheeks, my hand moving to caress his chin in the palm of my hand.

"Stiles oh Stiles. What will I ever do with you?" I ask softly, tilting my head as he blinks back his tears, doing his all to keep it together.

"Love me?" His words come out as barely a whisper, a whistle to the wind.

I smile now, moving my other hand to the lower land of his back, using my hand to push him towards me as I kiss him.

The kiss isn't rushed, or forced, its kind of....Perfect. That feeling of serenity and peace and love and passion all mixed into this one kiss. It doesn't move past that, doesn't move past our lips running against one another, out breath hitching in our throats, both our bodies relaxing and falling into the other.

Only when the oven beeps do we separate.

"Oh yes the cookies are done!" The Sheriff exclaims, and the sounds of him bustling around in the kitchen can be heard from behind me.

Stiles chuckles as we separate, both of us regaining our composure and breath.

"Ready for some cookies boys?" His cheery voice and the intoxicating sugary smell of Christmas wafted over to us, wrapping itself around Stiles and leading him back into the kitchen, hungry for some Christmas.

Laughing but not baited by it's tendrils, I follow Stiles and the beautiful wafting scent of Christmas Sugar cookies.

"Dad, these came out great!" Stiles muffles out, chomping on a tree shaped cookie, crumbs falling to their death from his mouth, littering the floor around him with a Hansel and Gretel trail.

"Try one Sourwolf." Stiles looks over at me, commanding me as he swallows his, his Adam's Apple deliciously swallowing the cookie bits, his tendrils holding a cookie out to me, beckoning me to join in on the spirits.

I harshly take the cookie from him and take a giant bite, my strong teeth easily ripping through the sugary dough. "Don't call me that." My words follow a swallow, as I give Stiles a bit of a glare.

"Or what? What're you gonna do, huh Sourwolf?" His words are a challenge. The world around us, Stiles's kitchen and his father fall, leaving just Stiles and I, an intense flame waiting to be ignited into a firery battle.

"Let's just say my werewolf strength isn't only used on the battlefield." I half snarl, my words giving double meaning.

Stiles stiffens, waiting for his Father to react. All he does is chuckle, a smirk on his face. Stiles gives a sigh of relief and turns back to me, ready to continue igniting the flame. "Oh really? Is that so?"

The smirk on Stiles's face is such a turn-on, I let out a low growl involuntarily from my throat, not bothering to give time to regretting it as I take a step towards him.

"Do I need to put actions behind my words Mr. Stilinski?" I fold my arms over my chest, raising an eyebrow in his direction.

I see his armor start to crack, his body squirming slightly under my scrutinizing gaze. He swallows, his Adam's apple bobbing uncertainly, pieces of his armor falling into the inferno blazing beneath us. Letting out a short laugh, he holds his hands up, his white flag of defeat.

His words are quiet as the world comes back, Sheriff putting the cookies into a container that has bread in it, to keep them soft. "Dominance seems to be your forte."

Giving a quick glance to the Sheriff to make sure his back is still turned, I quickly close the space between Stiles and I. I chuckle lightly at his flinching, my hands going to cup his chin, lifting his head up in my direction. A smirk comes to my lips, reflecting in Stiles's eyes, as I bring my lips close to his ear.

"Submission is yours. A little S & M didn't hurt nobody. Keep yourself like this until later, hm?" My hand drops to the waist of Stiles's pants, my hands wavering in the small space between us, his face turning up in temperature, his cheeks resembling Ariel's hair.

"S & M?" Is all he can get out, his voice beginning to crack, the rest of his armor gone, leaving him defenseless and all mine.

"And a little more. Again, wait for later. Ever heard the phrase patience is a virtue? It still stands true." My words have becoming smooth, sultring from my mouth, making the not so innocent boy blush further, his eyes widening as he takes another swallow.