Chapter 9

{WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF OR YOU JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE READING THIS CHAPTER CURRENTLY, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.}

Stiles's POV

Derek and I move up the stairs swiftly, his legs taking them two at a time, breaking the connection between our hands, causing me to pout and sulk into my room. His body already laying on the bed, is still covered in clothes, his eyes fluttered shut.

"You're barely up here for 10 seconds and you're already asleep? And not to mention a bed hogger! How rude." I pretend to sulk, crossing my arms over my chest, the fabric bunching up and wrinkling like a crumpled up piece of paper.

He's on me before I can take another breath, both of our bodies on the floor, his legs pinning me down, the breath escaping my lungs. Gasping, I look at Derek, a hungry look in his eyes, curling his lips into a sultry smirk. "Asleep? I don't think so. I have other things to prioritize first."

I feel the inside of my chest fluttering, like the wings of a butterfly, my body heat rising like the lava in a volcano, rising and ready to erupt at any moment. Breath hitching again, I'm aware of where I am, and who is on top of me.

"Oh?"

Out of all the things that could've come out of my mouth at this point, that is what comes out? Please kill me now.

"You're sexy when you're flustered and awkward." His soft creme lips move down to caress the base of my neck, the heart of my collarbone, like a light breeze during summer, a refreshing touch.

Letting out a gasp, I feel Derek's lips curl into a smile, knowing he has me in his claws. He shifts, standing up, the loss of his weight like the loss of a limb.

I sit up on my elbows, giving him a pout. "You pounce on me like a wild beast, try to tame me, and then leave me in the cold? Such a Sourwolf."

"Me? A Sourwolf? Please I have no idea what you speak of." He sits on the bed, leaning back ever so slightly.

I scramble to my feet, knowing he's gonna do something, and knowing I should be prepared for it. "You're always a Sourwolf. Always."

"Want me to prove otherwise?" He's on me again, arms pushing me up against the wall beside the bed, hands hungrily pushing up my shirt, lips sampling what he wants a meal of, his body a heater against mine.

"Hmph...Derek." My mouth let's out a moan, Derek's dominate wolf coming out, making my body heat up, his eyes glowing blue.

"Is there something you need Stiles?" His words are more of a growl than actual words.

"Yeah, you." I'm surprised by my words, but too turned on to really care about them as my lips find his, needing the taste of his tongue, the feel of his hands against my bare skin, the feeling of him.

He pulls away for a moment, breaking the kiss. "Now that's what I like to hear."

"Know what I like to hear?"

"What do you like to hear Stiles?"

"The sound of you shutting up and kissing me and moaning my name."

Derek growls, his lips finding mine again, more intensely, my words sending him over the edge.

I break it off this time, pushing Derek back into the bed, getting an annoyed grunt from the turned on wolf.

Discarding myself of a shirt, I move over to Derek, sitting on top of him, my fingers playing at the hem of his shirt.

"Take it off." I whisper in his ear, my teeth nipping at it.

Listening to my demand, he takes his shirt off, discarding it to where mine lays haphazardly beside my closet.

His fingers barely leave the shirt as he crushes his lips against mine, resuming the state we were in just moments before.

Hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer, lips entangled in mine, making me gasp for my breath, hot skin against hot skin, making me want him, making me need him.

Changing positions, I lay beneath Derek as he smiles at me, his face close to mine, our noses touching. them down he proceeds.

I don't need sex to show how much I love Derek, and I know neither does he. Its an extra gift, a true beauty of an experience, the intimacy between one man to another, an act of love.

And boy do I love him.