Chapter 3

Rated M--watch out!

She made her way over to the supply closet. Looking to make sure no one was looking before she went in.

"Took you long enough!" Castle whispered loudly.

"Shut up and fuck me," she grinned and his eyes widened. Wasting no time, his mouth was on hers.

A/N #1: Okay, I am so sorry for that. Never in a million years would Kate say that... I would change it but, unfortunately, it's too late...

"Don't mind if I do," he pulled away and lifted her shirt over her head. His lips went back on hers as he started to caress her boobs through her bra. She moaned into his mouth when he started to roll her nipples between his fingers. Her hands started to work on his shirt, trying to tug it out from under his pants.

"Take your shirt off, now," she demanded quietly. He did as he was told and threw it somewhere in the tiny space.

"Did you lock the door?" He asked.

She reached behind her and turned the lock, "Yes." They both smiled and locked mouths again. Her mouth started to travel down his jaw to his neck. Sliding her hands up his broad naked chest, she moved her lips down to kiss his heart and then over to circle her tongue around his nipples.

"Shit, Kate," he whispered out a moan. She removed her mouth from his chest and looked up at him. They smiled again and he unclasped her bra, letting it fall freely down her chest.

The rest of their clothes were gone in an instant. His hands were on her ass and he held her against the wall. They looked into each other's eyes before he slid home. He put his mouth on hers before he started to move steadily. They moaned into each other's mouths as he started to go faster.

She was getting close and he could tell so he sped up. Three more thrusts and she was over the edge. Castle behind her, spilling into her. He swallowed her load moan with his mouth. She pulled away and her head landed on his shoulder.

He pulled out of her and set her down on her feet. She was a little wobbly but he helped her. "I don't even know why I would think sex would be boring once we got married." He laughed and leaned down to kiss her one last time before getting their clothes back on.

"Definitely not boring," he said.

"Nope."

Beckett finished getting dressed and fixed her hair real quick before unlocking the door and opening it. She looked around and walked out. Castle waited a little after she left until he left too.

"Did you find anything?" Beckett asked as she made her way to her desk.

Ryan and Espo looked up from their computers, eyebrows raised. A minute later Castle came to stand beside her and the boys gave him the same look they were giving Beckett.

"Shut up," Beckett said and glared at them.

"Well, Dominic Wild was pretty bad. His rap sheet is full of crimes and he just got out of prison for attempted murder on his girlfriend. The girlfriend lives on the street that he was killed on."

"Did you check anything out on the girlfriend?"

"Yeah his girlfriend, Nicole Hunter, works at the coffee shop across the street from her apartment and recently bought a 45."

"Okay, send me the address. Me and Castle will go talk to her. Did you find any next-of-kin for Wild?"

"No, he was in foster care his whole life. And he's the only child."

"Okay, keep digging. Check the reports against him and see who filed them. Maybe one of them thought he was a threat."

"On it," Ryan replied and they got to work. Beckett grabbed her car keys and headed to the elevator with Castle behind.
{648 words}

A/N #2: This is a cringy chapter. I am so sorry for all of you that read it...