Chapter 22

Everyone left a couple hours later. During that time, they played some games and talked about random things going on in their lives.

Kate was cleaning up the last of the mess in the kitchen when Alexis and Martha announced that they were going to bed. Rick had just finished cleaning up their games when he came up behind her and started to place little kisses on her neck. His hands over her stomach while he whispered a bunch of nothing's that made her smile. Her stomach lurked by his touch and she let out a shaky breath.

"I think, I best part about seeing you through the next 8 or 9 months, is that you will be carrying our baby. Ours, Kate," he smiled at her neck.

"I know," she whispered back, leaning back into his body and placing her hands on top of his.

"I think it's time for me to show you just how much I love you right now," he sucked on the spot behind her ear and made her gasp.

"Then do it," it was barely a whisper from her mouth as he turned her around and crushed his lips on hers. She moaned into his mouth, making him moan. His body pushing her back against the counter.

His hands came down on her thighs, holstering her up on the counter so she was a bit taller then him now. "Castle," she breathed out. He began to unbutton her shirt, his mouth planted on her neck and to her collarbone.

"Bed, now," she demanded.

"Oh, right," he pulled away from her and pulled her body to the edge of the counter so he could lift her up and carry her into their bedroom.

Slowly, he set her down and quickly tried to undo her shirt while she did to his. They were both struggling and couldn't get the button through the hole.

She groaned in frustration and so did he. "How 'bout we just do our own shirts," she suggested.

"Good idea," he agreed and got up to kneel on the edge of the bed. Once both of their shirts were unbuttoned and off, Castle leaned back over her and kissed her. This time their kiss was slow, but still passionate.

He lifted up a hand to slide it across her lower abdomen. His touch sent chills through her whole entire body and he moaned into the kiss. Pulling away, he started to make little trails on open mouthed kisses down her neck and in between her breasts. Placing a light kiss over her puckered scar, her heart leaped when he did that. Even after all these years, he still kisses her scar and she liked it. It told her that he loved her for who she is, not just her body.

He moved down to lightly kiss her stomach and looked up at her with a smile. "Hey there, Bud. I just want you to know that you are going to have the best mommy in the world. She's smart, funny, beautiful, remarkable, extraordinary, and of course she's a little stubborn but that's okay because I like that sometimes. Did you know that before she met me she wasn't really a baby person? Yeah, but don't worry, she is know and I can already tell by the look in her eyes that she loves you more than anything in the world. Maybe even more than me," he smiles up at her teary face. "There's a lot of stories to tell you about your mom but I will have to tell them later to you because there is just too much. We love you, Bud." he kissed her stomach again and leaned up so he was mere inches from her face. She had tears in her eyes and he leaned down her kiss them away.

"I love you so much, Richard Castle," she whispered with a smile.

"I love you too, Katherine Beckett-Castle," he leaned down to place a soft and quick kiss to her still swollen lips. "Alright, enough tears of joy, let's get this show on the road. We have a long night ahead of us."

She laughed, "Oh, really? Long night, huh?"

"Oh yeah," he smiled at her once more before lifting her up enough to unclasp her bra.
{717 words}

A/N: The end!

Big thanks to everyone that read this fic. It made me cringe a little bit but that's okay!! Don't be afraid to comment how you feel about this fic!