Chapter 4

"It's so cold in the darkness. Wait what is this warm feeling?" "Levi-san!........ Levi-san!" "Eren?! Is this.......a dream? Wake up! Wake up!" I open my eyes to find and see a naked, sweaty Eren panting on top of me. "Ahh~ Le-vi~. You make me feel so good ahh!" He started to bounds and tease his nipples while letting out some droll.

'This is making me feel aroused. Mmm it has been so long sense I've been in here. Of god it's tighter then the last time.' I grad Eren's hips and thrust into them then only to found his sweet spot. "Aaaaaahhhh~ L-Levi~ oh...haa...gah!" "Eren I didn't know you could have sex when pregnant." "Ahh, Levi! I'm sorry I'll get off right now so don't move!" "Oh but I just woke up and I'm still hard. Why don't we continue until you and I are not hard or horny."

Eren looked down at me and nodded. I pulled him down to my chest and rolled over him for a better position. "I'm not going to do this rough because it may hurt the baby." Eren nodded and pointed to a pillow. I graded it and gave it to him, who then put it under him so his back doesn't hurt. "I'm ready now."

"Okay, I'm going to start slow." Eren graded my shoulder and held on for dear life. I thrust into him hitting his sweet spot just right over and over again. "Aaahhh~ Levi aa-ahh~ m-more!" "Shit haa god aahh. Eren you're producing milk. *lick* Not bad, I may be jealous of this brat baby." "Aahhh s-stop sucking on me that place is for babies!"

~Time skipped~ (be happy I put a small sex scene in, use your mind)

*pant pant pant* 'That was awesome, I miss doing this with him.' "T-Thank you for that Captain Levi, I think it's time for us to sleep. See you in the morning." I turned to look at Eren but he had his back to me, possible already asleep. 'My so dumb, *sigh* may as well go to sleep.'

EREN POV:
'Why....... Why did I do that. I'm sure Levi hates me. I bet the only reason he did that was because it's been so long. I-I feel sad. Sad beyond repair.' I try my best to move away from him but he brings me back over and hugs me from behind. 'Stop. Please, stop touching me.' I repeated this in my head over and over again until I fell asleep.

~Morning, about 5:30~

'What is this cold I feel?' I opened my eyes and turned to where the cold is coming from. I look and see that Levi was over my with his eyes opened to where it seemed that he sees me dead. 'Wait is he crying?' I put my hand on his face, but instead of moving away he moved into it. He moved closer to me and kissed me softy.

"Levi?" After I said that he hugged me thigh. "Captain what are you doing? Please let go so I can move." ".......... Love." "W-what did you say?" "I love you."

I started to blush, then I pushed him away from me. "I'm going to go see when we're leaving! Ok, bye!!!" I ran out of the tent and got to the river to splash some water on my face. 'Why..... Why did you say such a lie.' *cry* I hear footsteps behind me so I started to wipe the tears away. "Eren are you ok?"

I turned around to see who I was talking to, it was Hanji. "I'm fine." "Really? Because I saw you running out of your tent looking like you were going to cry." "I was not crying!" "Really?"

HANJI POV:
"Shut up." I look up and that Eren had a weird cloud above him. One side was pouring flowers and the other was well a rain cloud. I sat next to Eren who had turned back to the river. "What did Levi do to you?" "Nothing."

"Tell me the truth Eren." I hear him sigh so I start to rub his back. "Levi and I had sex last night. I don't get it why do I feel so horny around Levi when him makes me so mad." "Eren it's normal for pregnant people to be horny around the father of their child." "The thing is that's not what's making me like this. This morning he was over me then him kissed me and said he loved me." "And that's why you ran away?"

"Yes." 'Oh god, Levi you are so dumb.' *sigh* "Eren go get your stuff we'll be leaving in a hour." I hear Eren sniff and tried to clean his nose. "Ok, bye." He said getting up and walking away.

I got up too but only to run in front of Eren and pull Levi out. "Levi I need your help packing some stuff." "Okay, by the way have you seen Eren? He said that he was coming to talk to you." "Yea now come on and help. I can't ask Mikasa because she's get some water for the trip back." Levi sighs in a anger tone and leaves the tent with me. As we walked I look back and see Eren going in to get his stuff.

"What are you looking at?" I stopped him before he turned around to look by telling him I was signaling Mikasa were to put thing and get Eren, I'm so glad he bought it too. After about two an a half hours we get everything into the carriage, Levi helped Eren into the carriage. Mikasa, and I don't know why, was keeping an eye on both of them. I think she just wants to make sure that Levi doesn't do anything, which I highly doubt will happen the hole trip back so just me and Mikasa talking about Eren's condition when she wasn't checking on Eren.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!!! (Please take in mind that Eren is a boy)