Chapter 7

JEANS POV:
"Eren come here." I love Eren but he can annoy me at times like right now; he's walking around the room talking about baby names (comment a name for baby). "Eren come here you need rest and all this is hurting the baby." ".......hnn......nnh...fine." "Cuddle me if you want to live."

I said laying back on the bed with my arms open. "Ok ok *giggle* I'm coming make room." "Yay." I grab Eren and we were playing big spoon and little spoon; I'm always the big spoon. "Sleep tight Er." "Mm~" he said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~2 months later~~~~~~~~~

LEVI POV:
"What do I do Hange?" "Why are you coming to me for advice and not Erwin?" "Because if I go to him he will just said figure it out and leave me be. Where you, you tell me what to do with an annoying voice that will be with me until I do it." "Awww!"

'And now I regret coming here.' "Levi here's what you need to do." "?" "Eren I love you come back to me and let's make sweet sweet babies." "I am not saying that.!" "I was joking. Here's what you really say, "Eren I know I have been a jackass but I love you, and I know I can be a little short tempered at times but you are the only one that understands me and helps me through it. Please please please come back to me and I will try to be the best father this baby will ever have."

HANGE POV:
"Wow okay thanks Hange, I'll go to him now then bye!" "No wait Levi-" *door closed* "Crap Eren and Jean are in my room I hope Jean left the room."

Back to LEVI POV:
I was running down the hallway to Hange's room. I got to the door slowing down, about to open the door when I hear something in the room.
"Ahh J-Jean that hurts alittle."
"It's fine your ok, you'll get used to it after awhile."
"But it h-hurts."
"It shouldn't be, we used to do this a lot before you and Levi got together."
"Ahhh~ mmnn~"
"Feel good now?"
"Yes~"
'What th-.' "Oi what are you brats doing in....here?" Horse-face had Eren's foot in his hand. They turned to look at me; well Jean turned and Eren looked up. "Oh hi Levi." "Captain heichou!"

Dropping Eren's food on the bed and then salutes at me. "Is there something wrong?" "Um no I have something to talk about with Eren so I have to ask you to leave." "Oh, yes sir! Eren I hope that you're feeling better after that." They hugged. "Mm~🤗. I love your hugs."

"Bye Eren." *kiss forehead* He walks out and closes the door. "Eren why was he in here, and why was he touching your feet!" I yelled. "Why are you yelling at me for Jean being in here!? Last time I checked you wanted nothing to do with me or this baby!"

"Eren that's not true I do want this baby and you! I was wrong when I said I wanted nothing to do with the baby but I don't want to lose you Eren I was so dumb when I said that and I hope you can forgive me." "I....I need some time to think about it; but I forgive you and can you tell Jean to come in here please?" He said calmly. "Yeah, sure. I'll have him bring in lunch for you." I replied walking out of the room. I turned to find Jean up against the wall.

"What did he say." "He wants you in there after bringing him some food." "K." He said pushing off the way to the dining hall. 'Hange, did she know he was in here with him?' I walked to my office/room and did some paperwork.

EREN POV:
'I don't know what to do. He said he wanted to be the father and I can't help but be so happy about it. But I don't know if I can trust him.' *knock knock*  "Who is it?" "It's me Jean I have brought the offering of food." "You can come in if it's good food." "It better be I made it."

Jean walked in, closed the door and put the food on a table. "Thank you." *kiss on cheek* "You are welcome." He sat behind me and started rubbing my swollen belly while I started to eat. "Why are you so good with pregnant people?"

"When I was younger I would always be around one of me Mom's pregnant friends and I see their husbands do this so I learned just incase." "Oh.~ Were you hope you could be the best dad ever with those skills?"😙 "Yes I did and still do; your good practice for me." "I'm glad I can help." I was sad that I finished my food; but Jean said he would get me more if I stop pouring rain on him. 'Should get my emotions under control. Hange can help me with that!'

"Eren I brought your food." 'After my meal that is.😋' After my meal I asked Jean to come with me to Hange's lab. "Come on Jean!" "I'm coming I'm coming, hold on I need my shoes on. Ok now we can go." "Yay!"

Dandelions were falling from my cloud as we made our way to Hange. "Hange you in here?" I asked knocking on her door. "Yeah I'm here come in, hey Jean." "Hello I'm just here because Eren wanted me to." "I wasn't going to ask."

She laughed at him and helped me onto the bed. "So what can I do for you?" "I would like you to help me with my emotions. Can you help?" "I have been trying some things after our little trip. Here this should help." She hands me a purple vile, I drank it and handed it back. "So how do you feel?"

"Don't feel any different. But I do have to sneeze." *sneezed very hard* "Um Eren take a look at the room." "Huh?" I opened my eyes and saw the room covered head to toe in roses. "Oh my god this is awesome!"

Hange yelled with her arms up. "What happens when Eren's sad then he sneezes and the room is flooded with water?!" ".....Not awesome! Eren hold on I got this." She ran to the other side of the room. "Here drink this." "Ok."

I drank it and sneezed again. My hair was longer but the room was fine now. "Thanks Hange." "Hm come back tomorrow and I may have something ready." "Okay." "Bye Eren. Bye Jean."

"Bye." We both said walking out and to Hange's room. "She's......um weird." "Yea she kind of is." "So." "Mm?"

I replied climbing the bed. "You and Levi. What are you thinking." He walks to me and climbing in behind me. "I don't know if I should forgive him or not. What do you think?" "I think you shouldn't be with him, but I feel like you should be with him. What do you feel?" "I should be with him even after everything he did I still love him."

*yawn* "Get some rest. I'll have food for you before you wake up." "Yay!~" I cried softly as he pulled up the covers over both of us. "Thank you Jeany." "Night Er." As I was blacking out I see a small rose fall in front of me and glowing out of existence to bid the world goodbye, as I go with it.

LOVE AND KISSES FROM ME TO YOU GUYS! SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO MUCH LIKE I USED TO BUT SUMMER IS AROUND THE CORNER AND I WILL BE UPDATING MORE EVEN FOR MY BIRTHDAY I WILL BE PUT UP THE BEFORE FOR LEVI GOT EREN PREGNANT. (And for those of you who didn't know I asked a question on an other story, "Bunny!Eren x Wolf!Levi", called Quick question. Please look at it and answer.) BEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY🙋🏻