Chapter 8 - "Leave me alone."

Pin's POV

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I didn't know much from the situation at hand. I didn't even know what was going on with her.

"G-GB please.. I'm your friend! You have to at least tell me what happened! I can't just sit here and watch you get hurt!"

Those were definitely the words I never thought I would say to her at all. It all just happened unexpectedly.

"ARE YOU DEAF?? I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE."

It was all so sudden. I couldn't even comprehend what had just happened.

It all seemed like a blur, I didn't understand or even know what was going on. My day was going perfectly fine until just now.

I just so happened to walk by, greeting and talking to other TPOT contestants. As I had just ended my conversation with Needle. I noticed a familiar ball running away from... someone? Or maybe something, I'm not really sure at this point. But that's not important at the moment.

I was just about to walk away and ignore what I just saw, thinking it wasn't anything important to even think about noticing. Before I heard... the sound of someone sobbing? The moment I turned back to see what was going on, I was stunned.

It was Golf ball?

I gulped as I started to creep up behind her, "H-Hey GB?? Are you alright there-??"

It was silent, I didn't get even a small response from her. She just stood there, standing still and frozen in place. "Golf ball?" I called out, the only thing I heard from her was sniffing, and nothing else. "GOLF BALL!" I screamed out, hoping for even a small response from her.

"What do you want Pin.." I sighed in relief, happy that I finally earned myself a reply. "Oh my Pin factory, was it really necessary to take that long to talk back-" I was almost able to finish my sentence, before stopping myself. I looked down wide eyed at the burnt grass. There was a small puddle there?

As you can probably guess, I was definitely confused and clueless. "U-Uhm well I really just wanted to ask uh... A-Are you okay?"

After I just said that, all I got was a sigh.
"Does it look like I look okay?"

The moment she turned around to look back at me. I was utterly speechless.

"H-Hold on, GB are you... crying-?" I questioned, while still being in obvious shock. Well who wouldn't be shocked. This is Golf ball we're talking about. A person who is known to be immune to being anything but a bossy bot for crying out loud.

"Are you blind?"

"Well no I just-"

"Unexpected, right? I know. You don't have to tell me." she sighed as she cracked up a smile. Or better yet, faking a smile.

As much as I tried to return the smile.I couldn't bring myself to do it. All I could do was frown, I was just bewildered, lost, I didn't know what to do with her. I've never experienced a situation like this before. It was just out of the blue when it happened.

"Are you just going to stand there or something?" I snapped back as I heard that, all I could do was let out a nervous chuckle as I shook my head as a reply. "Well, it wasn't my intention in the first place. It's just that... I've never seen you cry like this before, I guess you could say." I laughed, trying to keep a positive attitude around her.

She scoffed, "Tch, yeah I get it. Just don't even mention how pathetic I look like this."

"W-What..? N-No! You don't look pathetic at all. It's completely normal to look like that. But really do you mind telling me what happened? You know well I haven't seen you cry genuinely before." I responded, praying on the inside she'd give me maybe a short sentence about what happened.

"Well I-"

"Oh wait a minute... Where's TB?? I thought he was with you too. Is he around here or something?" I cut her off completely, turning my head around, trying to look for Tennis Ball. While being so damn oblivious to the situation at hand.

"I... P-Pin, please don't mention him I swear to god-"

"Oh he's right over there!" I smiled happily as I spotted Tennis ball in the distance. "Maybe we should go over to him. You could tell him what happened that made you upset. He's always there for you at any time, I'm sure he could-"

"I SAID DON'T MENTION HIM, FOR GOD'S SAKE." I paused, as I heard her voice crack yet again. As I turned my head back. I could see the pure sadness in her eyes.

"W-Wait a minute, did something happen between you two or-"

"JUST SHUT UP, SHUT UP, PLEASE JUST SHUT THE HELL UP." Yet again I was cut off, she kept begging for me to shut up. The look of desperation, the tears rolling down her face. She was hurt, but why..?

I gulped, as I spoke up. "I'll shut up if you give me answers! Just tell me what happened! Listen Golf ball, I just want to help you, but I can't help you if you're going to push me away like this!"

"Does it look like I want your help?"

"Wait w-what-"

"I said, does it look like I want your help? I don't need your stupid pity. I'd be completely fine, if you just left me alone already!" she screamed at me, with tears continuing to fall down her cheeks like a damn waterfall. She was angry, sad, and hurt. A mix of emotions I never thought I would ever see on her face.

Where was the Golf Ball I know?? Why is she like this? I only mentioned Tennis ball for a split second, and she completely snapped. Did something bad happen between those two? What exactly happened to them? I am so lost right now...

.

"And that's what happened. After that she just ran away yelling at me. I just don't know what to do Coiny!" I sighed, finally being done telling my part of the story. "I just really need to talk to TB, I want to know what happened between those two!" I murmured, still being worried sick.

"Guess we both want to know what happened to those two smarties."

"Huh?"

I yelped, suddenly feeling Coiny's arm wrap around me, as I looked down at him smiling-? "U-Uh Coiny what are you doing..?" I stammered not knowing why he did that in the first place.

"Don't you see Pin? It's now our mission to help those two! You're curious about what drama those two went through right?" He smiled proudly.

I sighed, before quickly nodding my head as a reply, "So are you proposing that we're going to help their lovesick lives or something?" I giggled, and as expected he nodded back. "We'll make sure those two get over what the hell happened. It's gonna be our new mission Pin!"

• • • T o. B e. C o n t i n u e d.

25-05-21

Words: 1259