Chapter 1 - Annoying Coin

Tennis ball's POV

I sat on the burnt grass. It was cold but it felt nice. Only a few hours has passed since most of us left BFB for TPOT. I got up and looked around since now I had absolutely nothing to do. I felt instant joy when I saw GB just minding her own business. I walked toward her, she noticed me and smiled.

"Hey TB." She said as I sat down right beside her. "Hey GB, you wanna do something?" I asked she stared at the sky then back to me. "Hm... Nothing much I just want to relax for a bit" She replied looking back up at the sky. Staring at the clouds and just being all adorable.

Though its weird being all alone with her again. Since before when we were still competing for BFDI. We'd always be with our group also known as 'A better name than that". But in short its called 'ABNTT' which is much easier to say. It all reminds me about the time we had back in BFDI.

Where me and GB would hang out in her underground factory a bunch. We would fail, we would win, we would laugh. It was an amazing time that I'll never forget. Where we'd just have fun in our own little ways. I kinda want to go back to those memories...

I stopped daydreaming and stared at the sky. I could clearly see a ball-like cloud. "Ooh! That cloud looks like a tennis ball." I said, while chuckling with laughter and enjoyment. "Sure... It looks like a Golf ball! The best object!" Golf ball cried out smiling proudly. We started a fun arguement on which the cloud really looked like. "TENNIS BALL!" I yelled, she pouted she looked like she was about to shout something. But immediately stopped for some reason. I could tell she was thinking about something.

"You know this exactly like the same arguement we had back in BFDI!" She announced, my eyes widen in shock. I didn't think about that, I mean it is true. We'd always had argue about such dumb things before.

I laughed and just gave in. "Hah that is really true. Your always right you know, I'm glad to have such a great partner." I complimented, I could see clearly she was blushing. With a slight shade of pink on her light gray but round face. Probably because I appreciated her as an amazing companion to be around.

She got up and looked straight forward to me. "T-Thanks TB, but uhh... Can I try something?" She said smiling, walking closer to me? "Well sure! What is it-" I tried to say and finish but I stopped, since Golf ball was really close to me... She was so close to my face, I felt my face heat up a bit. Is there something on my face or something? Cause she is really close that its driving me insane.

"Can... I sit on you?" I blinked and chuckled, on how she said that. "Sure! I have no problem with it anyways." I softly smiled at her to give her positive vibes. To let her know that I'm fine with it. "You sure? I'm pretty heavy." She said who got in a position that would let her go on me. "Psh... I bet your lighter than Grassy." I laughed.

She sighed then nodded and got on top of me. Also I'm correct she is lighter than Grassy! "Is it comfy up there?" I asked, I looked up to her and saw her nodded down to me. "I can see these idiots from a mile away here!" She laughed with sparkles in her eyes with joy. Like the queen she would be in my eyes... "Hahah... Don't you think that's a little too mean?" I asked her, while getting up. "Hm... I guess your right... How about I say enemies since we don't know who'll be our teammates for TPOT in the future."

I was kinda shocked? She'd normally disgree and just go with the flow or something like that. But now she's being open-minded and nice for once? I'm so proud of her, hopefully no one calls her a bossy bot anymore now. Because that nickname is really offensive to her. She'd complain about it always when we were doing some experiments.

"Hey Tennis ball, I have a great idea for a new invention now! Let's go to my underground factory I'll tell it to you on the way. No more fun chit-chat its time for science!" She announced while standing on top of me. I nodded happily and started walking there. A new invention? This is the seventh one she thought of this month already. She really is the smartest I wonder what it could be.

As we were walking towards the factory. I saw Coiny and Pin chatting in the distance. Pin noticed us and waved to us. "Hey TB and GB! What are you guys doing right now?" She asked us still waving. Coiny soon noticed us too and turned to see us. "Ooh... Taking it to the next level huh?" He asked us, I was disgusted at this point. He'd always chant things about me and GB being together. It was utterly disturbing as hell.

"Leave us alone Coiny I know that face-" I tried to finish, but I instantly stopped when I heard him chanting. "TB, GB sitting in a tree! K. i. s. s. i. n. g!" He chanted running around us. Then I could feel Golf ball standing up on me and then getting off. She hopped off like I said and I turn to see her. She was really pissed off. I felt sweat on my face drip down. This won't end well will it?

"How many times do I have to tell you this Coiny?! Me and Tennis ball are just friends nothing more! Our relationship is platonic!" She yelled, once she said that I felt my heart shatter. I knew I had to hide my true feelings for her. That I really did love her more than a friend. But these feelings for her are just too much. To the point that the thought of me losing her in too painful to even think of.

That one quote from her was from BFDI. When I considered her as a great best friend. It didn't mind it that much since I thought the same thing before. But now... I knew that I had deep feelings for her. I knew I loved her ever since IDFB. It just completely broke me into pieces. It felt like billions of arrows thrown at my heart. Shattered into tiny pieces that now can never be fixed.

I never knew in my object life that love would be so painful for me. The one that I respect, the one I care for, the one I truly love. The one I thought was meant for me. Only saw her partner as just a friend and nothing more. I can't deal with this for now. I think I need some time alone for now...

"Hah... S-She's right you know? Uhm... I've got to go for a bit. B-Be right back GB!" I stuttered as I finished I started to walk away from this mess. "Huh? TB, wait! Where are you going-" She shouted ou to me but failed. As when she said that I went running off into the distance. Away from them, away from love and hate.

 Away from them, away from love and hate

•  •  • E n d. O f. C h a p t e r.

-07-26-20-

(Words: 1310)