Chapter 5 - Confession gone wrong

Tennis ball's POV

Stop crying! Why won't these stupid unnecessary tears just stop?! Why can't I control my own emotions?! Why do I have to be so stupid! I know she doesn't like me at all and sees me as a friend. But that made me break down. She likes someone? Is it's 8 ball? Blocky or just anyone in particular?!

Why can't it be me for once! Why do these feelings make me just so stupid! It's that one cheesy line I keep hearing over and over again. 'Smart with math, but stupid with love". I thought that sentence didn't apply to me in any way. But in turn of events, it just had to.

I hated it, love, feelings, and Golf ball.

That one person that made me feel special. In just so many ways and emotions. The one that made me head over heels for her. That one person that whatever I do and think, is all about her.

I want to run away, I want to forget. But she keeps luring me in with her beauty. Both inside and outside.

Why does it have to be her of all people?

The one who lifted me up to heaven. Then pushed me back to hell.

Or that's what I thought... Am I just being overwhelmed and dramatic? Or am I just blruting out the truth? I don't know I just want this to end.

I want my own happiness. But... I only feel happy and pleased whenever I'm around her. Why is that a thing? This is just all above my own understanding. Am I really just that helpless around her? I didn't think liking or loving even, would be so difficult to deal with.

It all felt like she's the only light for me. The one who led me out of my darkness. She's just an angel for me. But in reality... She's just my partner.

Why can't it be more than that...?

"TB! A-Are you alright? You just ran away for some reason." I look up to see BasketBall right in front of me. I quickly wipe away my tears from my eyes. I look at her and she just smiled. But it felt dull and boring around Basketball. Unlike Golf ball I was full of emotions and joy.

"Tennis ball..? Your spacing out." She questioned as she sat down next to me. Just like how she did a few hours ago. I just stared at the ground. "I just... Am having a hard time that's all." I sigh while  I look back to Basketball.

"If you're having a hard time I could help with it." She smiled, as she got upa and held my foot. My cheeks flushed a bit but I turn away. "T-Thanks but... I just want to be alone for now. Thank you for caring anyways." I muttered as I got up to walk away.

Basketball's POV

I felt sad... Why doesn't he want my company? Did I do something wrong to him? Either way I think I should just not bother him. I sigh and sit on the ground. Under the very same but burnt tree he sat. I frowned in sadness, I just wanted to help him.

But I knew I wanted more than that. I wanted to be his and only his. He shouldn't be sad or alone anymore. He should be happy, and maybe I could help him. Maybe just maybe, I could make him happy. Just once if I could see him smile. But... That isn't possible is it now?

"BASKET BALL! Do you know where TB is? He just ran away from me! I can't believe him!" I turn to see Golf ball right in front of me. Stomping her foot onto the ground in anger. I frowned in disgust just by her presence. That whore is the very reason TB is like this. I can't believe this, I don't want to ever. "Oi, are you dead or something Basketball?" She asked me while looking... Concerned.

What a damn joke she is.

I scoffed and look back at her. "Oh I don't know GB. Why did TB run? Maybe because you're being a damn slut." I cried out while gritting my teeth. Her eyes widened in shock and surprise. "I'm sorry... What?" She questioned, I walked closer as I look down onto her. Making us both have direct eye contact. "I said that your a slut. Don't you see what feelings Tennis ball has for you?! He obviously likes you! But instead you're breaking his heart!" I screamed out with tears were starting to form on the corners of my eyes.

"Don't talk to Tennis ball or me ever GB." I said as I kicked her onto the ground. She stared at me, horrified. As her tears fell down her cheeks, I felt nothing. "Let me guess... You like him too?" I questioned as I kneeled down. She was still crying but her cheeks turned red. "You do? Then watch your mouth." I sighed while getting up.

As I walked away, I felt sad and just a mistake in general. I heard Golf ball whimper and cry softly. What the hell have I done?? I couldn't even keep my anger in. I should've known I would rant about it. It's too late to say it's a lie isn't it?

If I could... I just wanted him to be happy. But not actually break someone.

•  •  • T o. B e. C o n t i n u e d.

09-14-20

(Words: 967)