Chapter 4 - Two

Tennis ball's POV

I sighed in exhaustion from all the work we've done. It's been at least fourteen hours straight. Since we started making the wall teleporter. Sweat was dripping down my face, dropping the hammer onto the floor. Collapsing onto the ground.

"W-We... Really need... A break." I said panting, we've worked ourselves off just for this. It's worth it but it's tiring as heck.

GB laid down onto the floor next to me. "Hah... Yeah you're right, an hour should be alright." She mumbled.

I took a little peek at GB, she was looking directly at me. She looked lost and deep while staring right at my eyes. I turned over to look at her back.

We were just lost in each other's eyes. It just felt relaxing for some reason. She was beautiful, in so many ways that I can never describe. I felt myself just replay our precious memories. Like it was just yesterday. I loved every single second with her and her wholesome smile.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Golf ball yelled while backing away. Her face was red in shock. I just realized how close our faces were back there. My cheeks started heating up a bit.

"I-I'm sorry... I kinda couldn't help it..." I stuttered while getting up from the floor.

"I- just... W-Whatever! Idiot..." She mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. It was really adorable!

(A/N: Tsundere GB spotted! Should I make GB more of a Tsundere here? :3 I think it's really adorable ngl.)

"Yeah yeah... I'm the idiot here, wanna go out?" I asked her, her face flushed in colour being confused as heck. I was confused on her expression. Until I realized what that sounded like.

"N-No! It's not like that GB! I-I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go outside for maybe some fresh air!" I stuttered, I swear I have a bad stuttering problem when I'm flustered. I really need to work on that soon.

GB proceeded to look down at the floor. "O-Oh... right! Coiny still needs to apologize to you anyways." She said while walking towards the stairs. "Are you coming or not?"

"Of course, just wait a bit." I said catching up to her. We walked up the stairs and outside. I looked all around us and saw Coiny. He noticed us and ran towards me?

"Oh my midge! Finally! TB I am so sorry for what I did!" He whined arm waving. I sighed from his stupidity and lack of manners.

"It's no problem Coiny, but please avoid ever doing that again." I sighed. He hugged me tightly like I was some gigantic teddy bear. "Ahhh! Thank God! I thought GB would kill me right here right now!" Coiny whined as he was sobbing.

"I would and can, get off TB Coiny. Your strangling him you dolt." Golf ball scoffed as she threatened him.

I could see fear in his eyes. He immediately backed away and forced a smile. "Ah.. hah- sorry about that TB" he stuttered still being petrified by GB.

I nodded and signed to GB that we should go now. She noticed it and nodded back at me. "Well... We better be going now. See you later Coiny." I sighed as I walked away from him.

As we were walking I took a little peek at GB. She was muttering some words angrily, but I couldn't hear it. "What are you saying?" I asked her, she didn't respond but keep mumbling to herself.

"I guess I'll let her be." I thought to myself while I just kept walking.

-Later-

I was chatting with Golf ball under a tree.  Talking to her about you know.... Science? Cause that's basically our hobby and what we love doing together.

I glance my eyes around and in shock. "What's wrong TB?" Golf ball asked me. She turned to the direction I was facing at. She was shocked as well. It was the freesmart supervan?? Why is it here? "Okay We should check what's going on." Golf ball exclaimed while getting up.

• • •

Golf ball's POV

Everyone gasps in shock as the BFB contestants grabbed X away. "What! Two, what should we do- uhh, why is he smiling?" I asked, as I turn to see Two smiling proudly.

"Finally! Took that number a while! They can finally make up and get married! I better be Four's best man if that happens!" He exclaimed, all of us couldn't even say anything. He wanted Four to take X back to him?

"But Two! He's your co-host-" Pin shouted but got shushed from Two.

"I never needed a co-host in the first place cutie. Besides... I wanna see some romance bloom here. Even though I don't plan that for myself." He said crossing his arms.

"I'M SORRY, DID YOU JUST CALL PIN CUTE?!" Coiny yelled.

"Ahah! Right there! You see what I mean dear contestants?" He asked all of us. We all stared at Coiny. His face was beat red, Pin's face was a blushing mess at this point.

"I mean yes... But it is unnecessary to bring such thing up." I called out.

"Yeah yeah whatever GBGB... It's not like you have someone you admire and wished loved you back. Do you though?" He chuckled.

"WHAT! OF COURSE NOT! You are talking utter non-sense!" I yelled, I felt my cheeks heat up. I was blushing at such a bad moment.

"Oh honey that face of yours doesn't tell me otherwise." He giggled as he walked away.

"That host of ours doesn't know anything! Anything at all! Doesn't he TB?" I asked but shocked when he wasn't here? He was with me just earlier...

•  •  • E n d. O f. C h a p t e r.

09-08-20

(Words: 1012)