Camp what!?

Y/n's POV.

I woke up today and my stomach sunk. There it is again, the feeling of something bad happening today. You see today my class and I were going on a field trip to an aquarium. I was elated to go. I loved dolphins and couldn't wait to swim with one! Yet the feeling of something going wrong stuck around. Whatever, I thought. I brushed my teeth and decided to wear something comfy since it would be chilly after.

(Your outfit)

I let my h/c hair out of its ponytail and brushed it

I let my h/c hair out of its ponytail and brushed it. I smiled and grabbed my bag as the bus came around my neighborhood. "Bye mom, have a good day at work!" I yelled as I ran out. "You as well!" I heard her yell back. I looked in my bag and made sure I had everything. I looked at my phone then looked up and saw the bus. "Perfect timing mrs. castellano!" She playfully rolled her eyes at me and motioned towards the seats.

Time skip

Getting off the bus I saw one of my friends Selene. I smiled at her and she ran up to me. "I'm so excited I can't wait to see the sharks!!" I sighed. "Seriously? THE SHARKS!?" We both laughed and met up with our other friends. "Okay so there is five of us...I really want to sit with Aria!" Selene took aria's hand and they both went to get a seat. I was praying so hard that I didn't sit with anyone but my friends. Just as I was about to say something Enid cut me off. "DIBS!" She took Emily's hand and ran onto the bus.

Great..I thought. I got onto the bus and looked for an empty seat. I ended up sitting in the back alone thankfully. Once we got there I got off quickly. I saw the girls in a group and went up to them. They looked at me before talking again. I was starting to think they didn't like me. It would make sense since our mom's made us be friends. Although I actually grew up to love them all. "Come on lets go check out the sharks!" They all started running and I ran after.

I took my sweater off and placed it in my backpack. "The show starts soon!" We all sat in the front and watched in awe as the sharks swam out. "Would anyone like to volunteer to feed a shark!"
Quickly I saw their hands go up. I raised mines up so more attention would be drawn towards us. "You in the pink shirt!" They pointed in our direction and I saw Emily get up. She walked up to the front and grabbed a big fish.
She looked at us and smiled, we were all so excited for her. She tumbled to the pool and threw the fish.

She turned around and smiled then fell backwards into the pool. The host ran into a room and came out with a life vest. Emily was screaming and trying to get out. Not thinking I got up and jumped into the pool. Maybe it was dumb but she was one of my closest friends and I was a pretty good swimmer. I watched a lot of survival shows and knew how to stop a shark for a bit.

I kicked the shark in the gill and helped Emily out of the pool. Just as it was coming back to bite me she helped me out. The shark hit the wall and swam away. The host gave us towels and helped us to the nursing room. "I'm sorry for the occurrence, Emily you won the raffle but y/n saved your life so the ticket goes to her." We both looked at each other confused and then I was handed a ticket that said camp Cretaceous.

Emily gasped and started smiling. "This is so exciting! We get to go to camp-" she was cut off by the host. "Y/n gets to go not you, your mothers are here to pick you up. Here are your bags." I took mine and walked out still looking at the ticket. "Hey mom.." I got in the car and put on my seatbelt. "Aren't you excited? You get to go to camp Cretaceous!!" I shook my head and put my sweater on. "I almost died just now! What makes you think I want to see dinosaurs!" My mom was always an adventurer. "Well you are going so pack a bag when we get home."

I looked out the window, I can't talk back to my mom so I just let the anger out through music. I knew Emily was mad at me, I could tell by the look on her face when we left. But I just saved her life. What she should have been doing is thanking me. When we got home I got out of the car and ran inside. A shower would do wonders right now. And I was right, after my shower I was beat. So I got in bed and decided I would pack early in the morning.

A few weeks away from home sounded..scary.