End of the line

"Ben..." I whispered out his name as if he were next to me. Everyone looked shocked and started to tear up. Kenji fell to his knees while bumpy looked out and groaned. I held onto her and started crying.

"He's gone...he's gone." Yasmina held onto her head in disbelief.

"I won't believe it!"

"Sammy."

"No!"

"We're going back...the monorail is going back!"

"What do you mean going back?"

"When we switched the tracks, we ended up on one headed north. We're not going to the south dock, we're going away from them! Ugh! Doesn't anything here work! We've gotta get off this monorail now!"

"The track dips down up ahead we can jump there!"

"What?"

"Jump?"

"We can't! It's too far to jump!"

"It's the only way!"

"One...two...three..."  I grabbed bens fanny pack tightly as kenji grabbed bumpy.

"Now!" I pushed past them and jumped as quick as I could. We all screamed as we fell and hit the ground. All of us hitting trees and laying there for a minute. I got up quick and groaned.

"Ben can still be alive! Maybe he got lucky like us!"

"Y/n no-"

"Please! I have to look! I need to see he's okay! I need Ben to be okay!"

"We have to get home..." Darius put his hand on my shoulder as comfort but I wasn't having it.

"Darius thank you...for everything! I love you all so much but I...I need to find Ben. I need to know if he's alive...or dead. Make it home and then come back for me..I promise I'll be okay! I'll have bumpy and-"

Kenji looked at me in distraught.

"Where did bumpy go!"

"We have to look for her!"

"We can't make it in an hour!"

"We can if we leave now!"

"But bumpy and Ben he could still be alive-"

"No y/n we can't! He's not alive I'm sorry! Ben...Ben is gone...bumpy belongs out here and we need to go home." I looked at Brooklyn horrified and disappointed.

"B-but..."

"Y/n we need to get home! Then we can come back with adults and look for Ben...I promise!"

I nodded slowly and hugged Darius tightly.

"We can make it to the ferry, but only if we go now."

"Last ferry departs in 60 minutes."

"Let's go..." we all started to run south, Wyatt picked up yasmina after she fell.

"She can't keep going like this-"

"Kenji!! The tunnels! There has to be one that leads to the docks right?"

We followed kenji down the tunnels and started to run through them. But soon we see many security gates.

"Why are there so many security gates!?"

"The evacuation. The park must be locking down automatically!"

"Oh, we have to go 'round! [huffs] This way!"

Kenji started running again and as we turned the corner.... Another gate was waiting for us. Kenji tried to open the door and banged on it annoyed. Wyatt placed yasmina on the floor as he looked through the lockers. Brooklyn opened a locker and a electric bar thing fell out.