Last day of camp

Everyone or a few people speaking will be in this font.

We started to run as the loud speaker played telling us the next ferry would depart soon, it was all a blur. We thought the monorail would be a great plan! But as we got closer...so did indominus Rex. We ran past it and got to the stairs. We all started to crawl up the stairs Wyatt held on to yasmina to help her move up the stairs faster. I grabbed bens hand and yanked him up the rest of the stairs and into the monorail. Wyatt picked up yasmina and ran into the monorail. The doors shut leaving the indominus alone.

"No way, something bad always happens when we think we're safe!"

"Kenj-"

"No Watch. The doors are gonna open. Or the trains gonna stop because that's how this works!" I sighed and sat back in the chair happy to finally be sitting down.

"I'm pretty sure we're safe now."

"Well, we were until you said that."

The ride was silent, the joy of finally going home started to become more real. I smiled happily to myself while laying my head on bens shoulder.

"It's over. Guys, we did it. We're going home."

Sammy gave a woo-who causing everyone to jump and look at her. Darius did the same a few seconds after then everyone. I laughed a bit at them while they all shared they're relief.

"This calls for a celebration!"

"I might be able to help with that. Stashed a few treats for the road."

"Yes!!"

"I'm starving!"

"Our little Ben is useful." Ben looked at me and held one out.

"What did I say last time? You offer me one of those again and I'll kill you!" He looked away pretending to be scared and put mine away. A few seconds later everyone was spitting out the bar.

"This is nasty!"

"Get it off!"

"Ben, someone stole your candy bars and put dirt in 'em.."

"They're carob bars. They pair perfectly with-"

"Carob juice. Awesome."

"Carob is nature chocolate! Just as delicious, with none of the sugar or caffeine."

"What's wrong with sugar and caffeine? First thing in gonna do when I get home is hug my espresso machine. I may never let go."

"You know... I've often described myself as a tall, hot drink."

"Come on, man"

"Eh."

"I'm disturbed."

"Gross.."

"You could never be coffee." Kenji scoffed and looked away.

"I could be coffee."

"I cannot wait to be home. Once my ankles better. It's back to training. And I guess finding a new corporate sponsor. Since mine was Jurassic world. But you know."

"I on the other hand am dreading to go home...I'll probably be grounded for life unless you know they feel bad about the trauma I went through of watching uncle Eddie die..."

"It's gonna be weird for things to be normal again. Like, are video games gonna seem boring now how about you y/n? What's the first thing you'll do when you get home?"

"Tough question... probably hug my mom and dad tight! Then take a long cold shower, and a long warm nap on my bed. Then eat my dads amazing cooking! And you kenji?"