So Much To Do

Combining 2 episodes cause I wanna skip some things. Also!, when it is someone else's point of you they will be talking like this just like how y/n does

"Y/n!"

"N/n!!"

"Where you at girl?"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my favorite people in the world.

"Guys!" I ran towards them giving them the biggest hugs ever.

"Did you send the signal?"

"Yes!"

We all started to cheer and for a second I felt whole again.

"I know how we can celebrate! Follow me!" I took them to the berry bush and we all screamed of joy. We picked as much as we could and started eating.

"Hate to burst your bubble but we want to save some for the next few days right guys?"

We all groaned but Darius was right, we needed food to live.

"Who's thirsty? I found the best spot to drink water come on!"

We ran to the water bed and it was basically heaven, we all drank as much as we could before going back down to the camp.

"Okay here's the plan, Sammy, Brooklyn, Wyatt and I will go find some resources. Y/n, kenji, and yas you guys stay here and make piles of useful stuff and useless things."

We all nodded and went our separate ways. Kenji automatically went to take a nap making yas and I scoff.

"You rest yas, I'll do it by myself."

"No, I dont want to be useless!"

"You won't! I promise. How about... you make the blueprint!" I took out paper and Bens red crayon from his Fanny pack and handed it to her.

"Thanks y/n.."

I started making piles of wood we can use and wood we couldn't use. As I looked over yas was making kenji carry her around. I walked behind the tree and noticed something. As I threw the wood off I saw a box labeled "arts and crafts" I opened the top and saw all sorts of things but what caught my eye was the sewing and crocheting utensils. I smiled as we would be able to make blankets for the colder weather.

A few hours later we had gotten kenji to help. Now kenji, yas and I were hanging out by a tree building a camp from twigs. Just then we heard loud thumping, and as we look up Darius, brooklyn, Sammy, and wy were being chased by dinosaurs.

"Up the trees now!!" I quickly climbed up the tree and helped yas up while we pulled up the others.

"No! No! No! This is exactly why you should never work on anything."

"It was good while it lasted."

"I guess this is why they built camp c in the trees."

"Hey, maybe our new shelter should be kind of like a tree house?"

"That's a great idea D!"

"And yas was already making the blueprint earlier it will be perfect!"

"It's great! But we definitely need to make a look out tower!"

"And an awesome girls bunk! The boys can have whatever."

"A seating area would be nice! Ooh! And a spot to play music! I still have my iPod."

"A place for storing food, so the Dino's don't get it."

Soon we were all moving wood around together and making great use of your time. As I was going through a pile of wood I noticed something white and kept digging hoping to find something useful. But as I removed the last wood I saw something better.