Chaos theory.

Bens pov -

Why am I so mean to her?
I took it too far by bringing up her dead sister.
I don't even want to be hostile towards her, it's not her fault.
But why am I saying all these mean things.

"Was. Was your best friend. If that was you that fell I wouldn't have even cried that long. You know why? Because I'm not a little bitch who gets close to everyone right away cause she has no friends at home and has to cry to daddy about it cause her mommy won't listen to her annoying ass."

I looked down to her hands seeing her peel at the skin of her thumb. She did that often when she was scared or anxious. I looked back up to her face and saw how her eyes were watery. Shit, she's gonna cry.

I hate myself.

"I told you everything about me and you just..."

She walked away from me making my chest tighten. I guess I was just jealous of how she talked to everyone else but ignored me after she found out I was alive. She just made me even more mad when she only fought with me in this whole time. But she didn't even deserve me being mean to her.

How can I possibly make it up to her?

Your point of view -

"We still can't hear you! Just start hitting buttons."

"Guys, what's darius saying now?"

That's when we hit the right button and we heard darius' plan. He was seriously gonna risk his life and let us all get home safely?

"We got your back, darius! Forget the boat. Mitch and Tiff are going down!"

"Ben?"

"You're alive?"

"No way."

"Oh, right! You didn't know. Yeah. Also, we found the sound button, so we can hear you. And I defeated toro. Bumpy also says hi."

They stared at the speaker in shock, with their mouths wide open. If I wasn't upset right now I probably would have laughed honestly.

"I think I broke them."

"Yeah, Bens alive, we're very happy about it."

"Point is we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in."

"You don't get it. You guys could get to the boat, save yourselves."

"No, you don't get it. You're one of us. You've already done so much for us. We are not ever leaving without you!"

"And we're not gonna let Mitch and tiff get away with killing dinosaurs."

"I never liked those two anyway."

"It's Dino-saving' time! Camp fan for life!"

"Okay, now that we've established lifelong camp family status, how do we stop them?"

"Feed both of them to the mosasaurus!"

We all stared at Ben with a weird look.

"Really feels like we're not getting our full use out of the mosasaurus, guys."

"Wait, if they're going to the watering hole to kill dinosaurs..."

"Then we just have to make sure there aren't any dinosaurs there for them to kill! It's time for us to do what we do best."

"Cause chaos?"

"Get stuck in the middle of a lot of angry dinosaurs?"

"Defeat toro again?"