Chapter 3

Thank you all for the lovely comments❤️

————————————
At night:

Gupta Mansion:

Khushi was out with her friends ,Tara and Jiya while Esha and Rohit were talking.

Esha:What ? Are you sure ?

Rohit nodded

Esha:But how? I mean you don't have any symptoms other than feeling dizzy sometimes.

Rohit: He told me that some patients realise it too late and the symptoms show later.

Esha:Did you tell Khushi about this jiju?

Rohit: No and I will never. I don't want to see my daughter crying in the last days of my life. I want to spend a lot of time with her. On the other side I'm happy to finally leave this world and meet my Aisha. But I can't leave my daughter alone here. She needs a shoulder to lean on, someone who can be father and mother to her. Someone who will never let her feel lonely.

Esha(getting where this was heading): You mean that you'll get her married?

Rohit nodded.

Rohit(getting lost in thoughts): And I already have someone in my mind. The perfect husband for her.

Exactly at the same time his cellphone rang.

On the call:

Rohit:Hello.
Rahul:Hello Rohit. How are you doing?
Rohit: Rahul? I'm doing well how are you doing ? I heard you are still crazy over your plants.
Rahul(laughing): Yeah. That's right.
Rohit: Listen. I have to talk to you about something very important.
Rahul:Yes go on. I'm listening.
Rohit: I know this is very inappropriate....I want Arnav as my son in law.
Rahul: What? Are you serious?
Rohit:yes I'm serious. I think Arnav is a true gentleman and a suitable son in law for our family.
Rahul: I don't have anything against this proposal. I have always seen Khushi as my own daughter.But does she want to get married ?
Rohit: You don't worry about this. I'll talk to her. I'm sure she is going to agree.
Rahul: Okay. I'll talk to Arnav about this and inform you.
Rohit:Great. See you soon.
Rahul:Bye.

End of the call

Esha: Who was that ?
Rohit:Rahul. My childhood friend. I'm planning to get his son Arnav married to Khushi.
Esha:And he agreed?
Rohit nodded
Rohit: I have to convince Khushi now.
Esha:That is the most hard part.
She will never agree so easily.
————————————
Next morning:

Rohit sat at the breakfast table waiting for Khushi.

Khushi was getting down while talking to her assistant.

Khushis Attire: