Chapter 5

,,What the f**k?'' she thought.

Lavanya(sarcastically): Fiancée ? ASR and getting married? Are you joking ? The man who only knows how to make deals , is getting married ?

Arnav( in a challenging tone): Yes. We love each other, right Khush?

,,Khush? Girl, what's going on ?What the heck?'' she thought.

Khushi(faking a smile and looking everywhere but not at him):Yes.

Lavanya:Are you sure Arnav ?

He nodded.
Lavanya( turning around and screaming across the restaurant): WOW THE GREAT ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA IS ENGAGED. CAN YOU ALL BELIEVE THIS ?

People soon started murmuring to each other.

Arnav(screaming):GET LOST LAVANYA!

Lavanya(pointing a finger at him):This is not the end!

Turning around furiously, she walked out.

Khushi looked around embarrassed, as everyone was looking at her and were murmuring something to each other. She was too busy looking around to notice Arnav who was looking at their as if he'll eat her alive. Finally noticing him she pushed his hand away from her waist.

Khushi(snapping at him): What the hell? Who gave you the right to touch me?

Arnav(smirking and showing the rings): We are engaged. Remember ?

She stomped her foot and walked out while he followed her.

Khushi(stopping,noticing him following her): Stop following me. Look mind it! The next time I won't tolerate this. Don't forget I'm doing this for my Dad.

Arnav(sighing): I know. But it has to look real you know.

Khushi still looked at him angrily.Furiously muttering , she walked out of the restaurant,while he followed her. As soon as they walked out she was approached by hundreds of reporters.

Reporter:Ms.Gupta! Are you engaged to Mr.Raizada?
Reporter:Are you both in a secret relationship?
Reporter:Mr.Raizada did you cheat on your girlfriend?

Khushi was shocked and so was Arnav.Shocked was an understatement.
Arnav quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him.

Arnav(faking a smile):We are engaged. And no I never cheated on her. It was never a real relationship for me. We both spend some time together and I have always seen her as a friend. She is just obsessed with me.
Reporter: and why were you both hiding your relationship ?
Arnav(looking at Khushi): Do you wanna answer it babe ?
Khushi looked at him completely embarrassed and blushing.

Khushi(pulling the strand of her hair behind her hair,nervously): Y...yeah sure. We both never hid it. We just met and wanted to get to know each other before announcing it.

Arnav(walking to the side with Khushi):And now please excuse us.

His guards handled the reporters while Arnav walked to his car with Khushi on his side.

Khushi(coming out of the shock): what the hell was that ?

Arnav(opening the door of his car): Lavanya must have called them. Get into the car and I'll drive you home.

Khushi took a deep breath and sat into the car.

Khushi(taking her phone out): I can't believe this. Everywhere are photos of us.

Arnav(driving): That's normal. I expected this. We are you know the IT couple now. I'll remind you. You aren't going to tell anybody about this contract.

Khushi shook her head.

Khushi: What am I going to tell 
Dad now?

Arnav: you are going to tell him that you liked me so much that you got engaged to me.

Khushi nodded.

————————————
Gupta Mansion:

As soon as Khushi walked home, she was greeted with a big smile.

Rohit(hugging her): You accepted it.

She hugged him back tightly.

Rohit(breaking the hug and pulling her to the living room): I'm so happy to hear this. I'm sure he will keep you happy. So when are you both planning to get married.

Khushi(getting confused with his rushing): Dad why are so rushing into it. We just got engaged between the both of us and you aren't even angry at this?

Rohit(taking her hands): why would I be angry on you? It's your own decision princess.

Khushi(fidgeting with her fingers):Okay. But we aren't planning to get married any time soon. We just met and want to get to know each other. We just got engaged for your sake. We still don't know each other but I like him. He seems like a gentleman.

Rohit:It's okay. I'm happy with this only. Take your time.

Khushi(taking her bag): Okay Dad I'll go to my room and do a little work. I have a presentation to make.

Rohit nodded and smiled , while Khushi walked upstairs.

Rohit:Finally. Now I can die in peace.

Khushis Room:

Esha entered into the room to see Khushi working on some files with her laptop.

Esha(entering the room): Khushi?

Khushi(keeping her laptop away): Esha? Come sit.

Esha sat next to her and Khushi placed her head on Eshas lap.

Khushi: Esha are you angry on me?

Esha(caressing her hairs):No why would I be?

Khushi:Because I got engaged to Arnav without telling you.

Esha:Khushi my princess. Since your childhood I never interfered in any of your decisions and nor did your father. We trust you. You should take your own decisions.

Khushi nodded and they talked a little while before sleeping.

————————————-
Raizada Mansion:

The same was with Arnav. As soon as he walked in, he was tightly hugged by both of his parents.

Rahul: We are so happy my son. Congratulations. Look at you! You weren't even ready to meet her and now you are engaged to her.

Arnav smiled at him and shook his head.

Arnav: You both are the first parents who are happy to know that their son got engaged secretly.

Maya: That's because we are convinced that she is the perfect girl for you and the perfect daughter in law for me.

Arnav(smiling brightly): She is mom.

————————————

Kindly vote and comment ❤️
I'm trying to update everyday 💕