Chapter 4

Arnav(not seeing any other option):But from where will I find a girl like this?

Then it finally struck him.

.............

,,KHUSHI GUPTA'' he said

Aman:Who is Khushi Gupta?

Arnav: Mom and Dad want me to get married to Khushi Gupta.

Aman: What ? Who is she ?

Arnav(smirking): The daughter of Dads childhood friend Rohit Gupta.

Aman:Is she hot?

Arnav slapped his shoulder.

Arnav:Shut up. The only problem now is ,I don't think she will agree. She is a tough nut to crack. I have to talk to her urgently. Her dad must have told her about this.

Aman:You mean that you will marry her?

Arnav(drinking his coffee): who is talking about marriage aman? A small fake engagement contract will finish all of our problems. Lavanya will get over me and her Dad will be satisfied for now. Maybe after the contract he will think that we tried it but it didn't work out.

Aman(laughing):Oh man you are such a jerk... I as your friend started to get scared.

Arnav smirked.

Arnav:So you have to  find out her number and make a appointment with her.

Aman(bowing down):Okay sir. Consider it as done.

————————————

Mall:

Khushis Attire:

Tara(looking for some bags):So you are going to get married to him?

Khushi(turning towards her shocked): What the hell? Never!

Jiya:But what will you do about your Dad? He is going to be so sad. And I don't think he is wrong.

Khushi(placing the jeans away): so you think I should get married to Arnav Singh Raizada whom I already met. Im telling you he is such an asshole. Heck...that's not happening.

Jiya(smiling mischievously): bythe way....I googled him yesterday. He is such a hottie. Im telling you don't miss this chance.

Khushi(shaking her head): You are crazy Jiya. He is an asshole. Whatever...I'll meet him one time and tell him that I don't want to get married to him. And about Dad...I'll think of something.

Tara(placing her hand on her shoulders): Khushi...do whatever you think is right but keep in your mind....your Dad has never asked you for anything. He has always supported you. Do you think it's right to just ignore his wishes? I'm suggesting you something as a friend. Meet him and talk to him.