so?

Let me just be perfectly clear that this was not my fault. I've done a lot of messed up things, especially this past year, but this was not my fault, I swear! I didn't know that jumping into this mystical magical pit of mud could get all of us where we are today.

But that's a story for the future, we need to start from the beginning. Or well, from where we left off last time.

Emma whistled, waving her hand in front of my face, "Earth to Bentley," there was still no response, "Earth to cookie monster!"

I immediately broke away from my trance, giving her a knowing look, "Cookie monster, really?"

"That was the only way I could get your attention," she stated with a soft smile on her face, crossing her leg over the other, "So, any thoughts on college? You're a senior Bentley and since you were magically erased for quite some time we need to start sooner rather than later,"

I leaned forward in my seat, "College? I mean what's the point of going to a supernatural school where I'm safe if I'm just gonna leave. Can't I just stay here and help out?"

"You could, but I know you have a bright future B. For example, your music!" she exclaimed.

"It's my first day back for actual school. I want to ease into the transition and not take a nose dive in, I'll think about it okay? Can we please change the topic now?" I asked and she let out a sigh.

"Of course. So, what's been going on between you and Hope? Ever since the two of you came back there's been a different tension," my eyes widened as I searched for the clock.

I sprung straight out of my seat, tossing my backpack over my shoulder, "Oh would you look at the time. I'll see you tomorrow," I rushed out before swiftly leaving the room.

I was headed straight towards the music room, where I find myself a lot actually, when I bumped into someone on the way there.

Their papers went flying everywhere and I immediately got down to try and help them out, "I'm clumsy, I'm sorry," I told them.

"Yeah I know," Hope's voice rang through my ears and I immediately froze.

I looked at her, but instead I was met with Wade's face. I shook my head looking at him incredulously, "Woah Bentley, are you okay?" he asked, his voice matching his face.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry about that," I told him, picking up his binder.

We both got up to go our separate ways, when towards the direction I was going Hope was standing there with a shy smile on her face. I gave her a small awkward wave, before turning back towards the direction Wade was going to see Jo talking to Lizzie.

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Oh you've got to be kidding me," I whispered as Hope and the twins arrived right by my side at the same time.

Jo kissed my cheek softly and I turned my head to smile at her, "Hey girls, how are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm good, what are you up to?" Jo asked and I looked between all of the girls.

"I'm headed to the music room, got a new song I'm working on," I said and I looked at the time on my phone, "Speaking of which, I should be on my way,"

I kissed the top of Josie's head before pointing towards the direction I was heading, "Yeah, I was about to head to the gym and train," Hope mentioned before I could walk away.

Lizzie looked at the both of us, "Don't you guys train together?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah. It's just B's blood lust is pretty solid now. She's strong, so we could take a few breaks," Hope tried covering up and I nodded with a tight-lipped smile.