I awoke in the morning to find myself being stared at from the living room doorway, as five red heads snuck, what I assume they thought were discreet, glances in my direction. Noticing my now awake state, Molly ushered everyone from the doorway, shooing them into the kitchen which sat out of eyesight from where I was. Groaning, they reluctantly agreed, as I heard multiple chairs scrape across the wooden floor and muttering come from the room next door.

Molly approached me with a kind smile.

"Good morning! I have breakfast ready on the table, if you feel up to eating with everyone. Albus should be here in the early afternoon, so we can discuss what has happened. He seems to have a better idea then you and myself. He always does, the old bloke. Anyhow, come now, they don't bite. And they're incredibly curious about you anyhow, can't keep to themselves can they?" I followed Molly into the dining room, the small chatter haunting in complete silence.

I dropped my head to the floor, and found a seat as far away from everyone as possibly. Fortunately for me, Molly sat in the chair next to me, and what I presumed to be George on my other side, as he offered me a small smile when I pulled the chair back. Ron was the one to speak first.

"Bloody hell mum, are you going to say anything or are we just going to ignore the stranger in our house?" My cheeks flushed, and out of instinct I began to pick at the skin of my nails.

Molly's face flashed a shade of red.

"Ronald Weasley, I will not have that type of language in this home! Sabrina is a guest as for now, and will be treated with respect for her remainder of the stay. Do I make myself clear?!" Ron's face matched Molly's as he muttered a 'yes ma'am' and began to pick at the food on his plate.

The remainder of the meal was rather awkward, as everyone just shared glances with each other and I tried to avoid eye contact with anyone. I prayed last night that this whole experience had been an awful dream, yet in the morning, I awoke in the same confused state.

It's not that I'm I great fil to have the opportunity to live out half of Tik Tok's shifting fantasies, it's the fact that I have absolutely no idea how I got here, and even though shifting is real, this doesn't seem to be some sort of scenario where my mind is in control.

I feel helpless.

I quickly finished my meal, and teared my eyes away from the empty plate. Before anyone else could say anything more, I found myself heading towards the front door, doing my best to keep the tears from falling. It was embarrassing enough that no one seemed to really want me here, not that I expected to be here anyways, but it was overwhelming to not have control over whatever catastrophic life I was currently living.

I fell onto the steps and placed my head into my knees, allowing the few spare tears to fall against my bare legs. I wished that I had had something else to wear then the cotton shorts and busted tee I was currently in, then shook my head in annoyance. Of everything, my outfit was what I chose to worry about?

I heard the door swing open, expecting Molly to be the one to come through, only to find the same twin from the night before shrinking into the step beside me.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I could feel his wave of uncomfortability surrounding myself, and offered a nod in return. I had hoped that was enough of a response for him to go back to whatever he was doing before my arrival, yet instead he reached for my hands that still clung to my face.

"Hey, it's alright. We've had stranger things happen to us, and a random girl with amnesia definitely doesn't too that list." He smiled at me and continued to hold my hands away from my face.

"I'm sorry." It was the only thing I could think of that would make the most sense in a situation like this. He looked confused, so I continued.

"I'm sorry I came here randomly in the middle of the night, I'm sorry I worried your mother, I'm sorry to have disturbed your family in the beginning of break, I'm so-"