I had woken early that morning, hoping to beat everyone down to the great hall. I wanted to get in some homework assignments before class, as I knew I would eventually have to focus on a more mentally draining task. Reading over my potions essay, I had barely noticed the seat dip next to me.

"Good morning, love." George said next to me, making me jump slightly. His face scrunched in laughter, seeing my startled expression.

"Good morning." I drawled, turning my attention back to my essay.

"Do you know what day it is?" He asked, and I immediately felt panic arise from me. I knew the schools were arriving today, but what else could possibly be happening that I had forgotten about?

"It's Saturday. And you're awake practically before dawn. We haven't gotten to spend anytime together, and here you are, slaving away at a homework assignment that isn't due..." he paused, reading the date I had scribbled at the top of the parchment. "... until November 7th! Almost a whole week away!" He sighed dramatically, letting his head fall into my lap. I groaned, pushing his head back up, receiving a pout from George.

"I have to finish everything early, so I can focus on... you know..." my voice trailed off, and George's expression softened.

"I declare a date! We shall go off and enjoy ourselves, no more reading or assignment until at least Monday women." He pointed his finger accusingly at me, while grabbing all of my work and carefully placing it back into my bag.

"But George I-"

"No! I shall take my lovely girlfriend on a date, and she shall comply with my wishes." I laughed, as he bowed frantically in front of me. Taking his hand, I let him lead me through the doors of the great hall and through the halls.

"Where are we going?" I questioned, only to be hushed by George.

He led us through the castle, occasionally sending me a smile or wink which caused my cheeks to inevitably blush. Rounding the corner, George arubtly stopped in front of an ugly witch statue. Turning his body from mine, he waved his hand in front and proudly smiled at the statue.

"Oh... um, wow George. This is uh, really nice date you have here. Little old for you you think?" I teased, and George rolled his eyes.

"Quite the jokster, aren't you?" Quickly, George turned to face the statue of the crooked witch, opening what appeared to be an underground passage. Smirking at my open mouth, George grabbed my hand and led me down the couple steps leading into a dark, unfamiliar tunnel.

"After you love." Scoffing, I muttered lumos, albuminating the tunnel ahead. George grabbed my hand and led the way, excitedly skipping from title to time. One of the reasons George and Fred had so easily come into my life was the amount of brightness each of them upheld, and even though they both were different in their own ways, they had a way of keeping their childhood alive. It was the ultimate release to have George around me, as my worries began to slip away every time he recited some stupid muggle joke he learned from his father. Smiling up at him, it realized why I was so drawn to them in the first place.

They started making me believe that anything was possible.

"Here we are!" George exclaimed, reaching for the opening of the latch above. I noticed him slowly push open the compartment, immediately being hit with the deep, distinct smell of dark chocolate. Gaping up, George pulled himself through the door, leading me into the cellar of what I could only assume was HoneyDukes itself.

Sneaking upstairs, George and I spent the next few hours wandering around Hogsmeade. He had repeatedly told me that we wouldn't get caught, as most of the popular store owners know that Fred and him "need to restock" from time to time. I was amazed at the sites around me, as growing up in New England was similar to Europe, but completely different in its own ways. What I hadn't realized was George's gaze never seemed to leave mine, completely compiling my smile to his memory. He knew I needed this, and for that I was incredibly greatful. Without George, I don't know where I would have been right now.

Our first true date was coming to a close, as we both knew the other schools would soon be returning for the tournament. Quickly leading us back towards the castle, George and I just made it in time for McGonagal to nit-pick every inch of our appearances. Smiling sweetly up at her, I knew she didn't approve of my untamed mane, but there wasn't much to do with curls without wetting them down. Nodding in her somewhat approval, George and I gathered around the rest of the Gryffindors outside, waiting to see for any sign of arrivals.

"There you are! I've been looking for you all day!" Fred exclaimed, jogging up to us with Angelina in tow.

"We went to Hogmeade. Sorry brother, it was a date." Smiling down at me, I couldn't help but Baluch when Angelina wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"A date hm?" Lee questioned, joining the small group we had. He went to add to his comment, but instead yelled out towards the sky. "There, I see it!"

Just as Lee had said, we all craned our necks to see four winged horses flying through the air pulling a carriage. And not just any carriage, a massive, elaborate decorate golden one from the appearance of it. Slowly, the rather quickly, the carriage came in to land at Hogwarts. Around us,people began to cheer in excitement, calling out observations and laughing to their friends over the scene in front of them.

From behind me, I could hear Havrids rough voice tell for a group of skytherins to clear from the front. Scoffing, they moved, but only to avoid their untimely deathes

"Clear the runway!"

"Well there's something you don't see
every day."

I jumped when Harry muttered from behind me, not expecting the golden trio to have snuck up on us like that. We made eye contact, and his softened into an apologetic smile. Returning it, I hoped this would be the beginning of a friendship for Harry and I. I was, of course, the only person who truly knew everything about Harry, whether I was willing to use the knowledge or not.

Someone's voice yelled from around the crowd, as a large ship emerged from under the water of the black lake and approached the edge of the shore. As the student from both Beauxbatons and Durnstrung has made their way over to the group of Hogwart student, each set of prefects led us back into the great hall under the orders of each head of house.

George grabbed my hand, leading us through the crowd of people towards our usual seating at the gryffindor table. Already, I knew the whispering had begun. As I was the only student who had ever been sorted into every house, it was only a matter of time before the news had reached the other schools. And considering I now had a prophecy intertwined with Harry's, I knew trouble was the only thing ahead of me for now.

I glared at a group of girls from Beauxbatons, who pointed and laughed to themselves about my presnese finally being acknowledged.

"Ignore them." George whispered in my ear, turning to glare at the group as well. They shrunk under the gaze of not only one twin, but Fred who had sensed the stares as well. George pulled my waist close to his side, playing with the tips of curls on my head. Sighing into him, I once again was struck with butterflies and great fullness to have a boyfriend and best friend such as George and Fred.

Dumbledore spoke a few words, addressing the arrival of our group and once again reiderating the rules of the tournament.

"Your attention please! I would like to say a few words. Eternal glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the tri-wizard tournament. But to do this that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks. I must, once again, remind you all of the risks that comes with entering this tournament. Please do enter at your own convenience."

"Wicked." Fred exclaimed from next to me, earning a slap behind the head from me.

"You both better not do what you're thinking." I said, and the twins both turned to me with matching smirks.

"Oh yeah, and what are we thinking?"

"You couldn't possibly have guessed, we are quite good at what we do you know."

I rolled my eyes at them.

"The age line is there for a reason. And it's not going to be fooled." George leaned down and pressed a kiss to my nose, making Fred gag on the food he has been shoveling in his mouth before. Laughing, George leaned back and slapped his brother against the back.

"We'll see."