In the morning, I was greeted with waterballon dropped upon my head, yelling in pure terror of having been ripped from a peaceful slumber. Two red haired boys cackled from above my makeshift bed, making me stare at them in pure frustration. They both moved up their hands up in a defensive position, while smirks rose from the corners of both their mouths.

"Hey, mum asked us to wake you up. In our defense, she never told us how." Fred laughed against his words, turning to George and giving him a high five.

"You're. Both. Dead." I said through gritted teeth, lunging at them quickly. They both ran from the door, laughing, yelling up for me to get dressed and ready so we could all make our way down to Diagon Alley.

Because of my unexpected arrival, Ginny and I have been sharing everything we could for the past few weeks. Though I do enjoy a nice throw back outfit every once and a while, I have found that I've greatly missed my wardrobe, from my century, at home. The heat of summer still baked my skin, so I decided on some loose short overalls, and a white cropped top underneath. Satisfied with what little I could do to my now wet curls, I left the mane to dry freely. Taking the steps two at a time, I found my irritation from earlier completely fading away, as spending time with the twins was always an adventure.

"Oh dear, I told them to not wake you up like that!" Molly announced, as she turned to scold the boys some more. I stuck my tunge out at George, who then made a face back. I held in my giggles as Molly smacked him beside the head with a Daily Profit.

When we finally were all ready, we all held onto Molly while she appirated us into Diagon Alley. We had decided to do my wand first, as it was the only thing that truly required me, and then the twins planned on taking me through their errands while Molly shopped for the rest of the required items.

Earlier this morning, each of our letters had arrived. And even though I knew Dumbledore planned on having me come to Hogwarts, the excitement of recovering my letter was overwhelming to say the least. It's every modern day muggles dream to receive their acceptance letter at 11, and even though I never received it in my time period, I sure as hell will never take for granted the opportunity to go at 16.

Molly led us through the cobblestone walkways, each building reminding me of the time my family visited Salem. Of course, I had believed at the time the whole witchcraft thing was just an exploration of a terrible tragedy. Now, not so much.

Olivanders' shop matched the architectural design of the entire street, having two, tall, circular pillars that aligned against window sills. The inside of the shop appeared dark from the outside, as the natural sunlight and a few candles were the only source of light that lit the shop. Molly pushed the door open, and all three of us stumbled in behind her. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the thousands of stacked boxes, each aligning with a wand incredibly unique to each owner. When I decided to hang back, feeling incredibly out of place, Molly gave me a soft push from the back and led me towards Mr. Olivander himself.

"Ahhh, a new wand? Typically those of your age look to replace wands, but I can feel that you have not yet been chosen by one. Peculiar, very peculiar indeed. Well, Ms. LeBelle, try this one yes?" He pulled a wand that sat close to his stool, reaching across the counter for me to try. I decided not to question the fact that he knew I had never had a wand before, because I truly had no idea what to say because of it. Instead, I gave the wand a flush and held my breath.

Nothing happened.

Olivander tsked, took the wand from my hand, and reached above three shelves to the right of the store. He pulled down the box and handed it to me the same way as before. He eyes me curiously, as if he already knew the outcome of this scenario.