I avoided everyone for the next couple of weeks, the guilt of not warning Harry becoming a great burden to myself. I separated myself in classes I had with the twins, choosing to sit with others across the room. I avoided meals, to which Angelina slowly picked up on, starting to leave me a plate on my bed afterwards. The only person I found solitude with was Hermione, surprisingly enough, as I knew I couldn't betray another person I cared about.

We had discussed a lot, her updating me on everything that's been happening between our friends for the past couple of weeks while I helped her study in the library. She told me of Harry and Ron's falling out, which hurt me even more. Harry wasn't mad at me, he knew I wasn't supposed to talk to people directly. He was miffed at first, which I can't blame him, as it was such a sudden surprise. But after how Ron has been treating him, he knew he couldn't stay mad at me. He knew how guilty I felt, Hermione had told him. She said that the twins missed me the most, to which I let the tears flow. I missed George.

"You can always see them, they just don't know what to do. You won't talk to them, you avoid them in class. They just want their friend back." I smiled at her.

"I know, I just can't keep hurting everyone. I know too much, and I let myself get involved when I shouldn't have. It was selfish."

"It was NOT selfish, Sabrina. We all need people in our lives to help us through everything. You shouldn't shut them out, they want to be there for you."

I thought about that conversation, as I headed into the Great Hall for the first time in almost a month. I saw George's defeated expression, as he sat in a space between his brother. I frowned, realizing that that seat was for me. I wondered if he had been saving it all this time.

I quickly slipped in next to him, to which he didn't even look up.

"This seats taken, my girlfriend is coming." His voice had no tone, as if he had recited this line many times before. He probably had.

"You got a new girlfriend, Georgie? I know I haven't been the best, but oof-." George hugged me so tight that the air left my lungs.

"I've been so worried, I wanted to give you the space you needed but I didn't even know what was wrong! I should have been there, I'm so sorry."

"Sorry? You're sorry? George, I'm a complete ass. I shouldn't have pushed you away. Or Fred. Or Lee, or Angelina, or anyone I cared about. I knew what would happen with the Goblet. I know what's going to come, but I need to come to terms with watching everything. It's awful, Georgie, but I'm more prepared now. I'm so sorry I made you worry. I'll always come back to you."

George grabbed me again, and held me for a few minutes before letting go.

"I know you will."

Solely making my amends with everyone, I realized the reason ss to how I would be strong was through this group of people I've comes to loved. I knew though, that I owed Harry at least the first task.

In the common room later that day, I caught Harry between his classes.

"Harry, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't know how, and it's stupid of me, but I was hoping that I could have changed it before it happened. But the second Cedrics name flew out I knew that yours would too." Harry studied my eyes, then grabbed my hands.

"It's okay. I forgave you the night it happened."

"Harry, I have to tell you about the first task. It's soon, isn't it?" I questioned.

"Next week, actually. I've been trying to practice spells with Hermione, but it's hard not knowing what I'm facing." He looked down into the carpet, shuffling his feet.