Isaiah

The next morning, you three headed to Baltimore, Maryland.

The neighborhood was quiet and calm, houses were boarded up like they didn't want to be bothered.

You, Sam and Bucky were walking down the deserted, empty street until two kids about thirteen spotted Sam.

"Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?" The kid greets Sam as he stood in front of Sam, blocking his path.

Sam chuckled, "It's just Falcon, kid."

"No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon." The kid corrected.

"Is it because I'm Black and I'm the Falcon?" Sam narrowed his eyes at the kid. You turned to Bucky but he was already walking up to an abandoned house. You tilt your head in confusion.

"Well, technically, I mean, yes." The kid stuttered.

"So are you, like, Black kid?" Sam joked to the kid.

The kid sighs and continues on his way.

"I got him, right?" Sam turned to you for approval.

"Whatever, man." One kid rolled your eyes. You rushed over to the stairs where Bucky was already at the door, patiently waiting.

There is a sign on the screen door saying no trespassing.

"What is he doing?" Sam whispered to you on the side.

"I don't know, but I trust him." You assured Sam. Sam nodded and suddenly, the screen door opened. A kid about sixteen answered it, not amused or even wondering why you three were even there.

"We're here to see Isaiah." Bucky politely informed the boy.

"Nobody named Isaiah live here." The boy looked dead into Bucky's eyes.

"Look, we just want to talk to him." Bucky sighed.

"You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now." The boy shot coldly.

"Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means." Bucky told the boy anyway.

The boy hesitates. "All right, wait here." He closes the screen door.

Sam scoffed. "Nice kid. How do you know this guy?"

"I used to. We had a skirmish during the Korean War." Bucky informed. You stayed quiet, knowing Bucky wanted to do this.

"Y/N?" Sam grabbed your attention to look alive.

"Yeah." You nodded unsurely but you let Sam and Bucky know you are all over this.

Suddenly, the screen door and the other door opens, revealing the same boy. "Today's your lucky day. He said he wanna see for himself."

Bucky walked in slowly, followed by you and Sam. The house was dark, lonely. You glance forward and there was a man, African American who was staring at you three in a disgust way.

"Isaiah?" Bucky questioned with a sure tone.

"Look at you." The man's voice was groggy.

"This is, uh, Y/N and Sam. This is Isaiah. He was a hero. One of the ones that HYDRA feared the most. Like Steve. We met in '51." Bucky introduced you and Sam.

"Nice to meet you, sir." You weakly smiled.

"If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah. We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. military dropped me behind the line to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back. I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me." Isaiah's voice cracked and death stares at Bucky.