Letters

"What could we possibly have to talk about other than what just happened with Draco in Defense Against the Dark Arts?" Raine questioned following me in to the academic courtyard. We sat down on a stone bench and I pulled the note from my pocket.
"This". I said showing her the square piece of folded paper.
"Where did that come from?"
"The classroom". I replied.
"You took something from Umbridges class? Are you crazy?!" Raine blurted.
"Shut up". I looked around to make sure nobody heard. "I saw it sticking out from the side of a desk so I swiped it".
"Oh yeah right, the logical response, stealing". She stated lamely. I started to open the piece of paper.
"Look, for all we know it could just be a failed paper plane or blank or..."

It was most certainly not blank.

Many roses may die at the hands of carless gardeners, but I'll make sure you bloom forever.
  Yours always,
          Silver

"Well that's.. poetic". Raine said.
"What does it mean?" I asked reading it over and over again.
"I think it means someone forgot to give their girlfriend or boyfriend a love note". Raine replied standing up. "We're going to be late for quidditch". I looked down at the clock and noticed we were due in twenty minutes.
"Bloody hell, let's go, who are we even playing today?"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Gryffindors. There's nothing more I hate more that gryffindors. At least their not the Fland sisters. I slipped my quidditch robes on and made my way out to the field to join Raine.

"I think I'm going for keeper this year, being a beater was too much last year". Said Raine tightening her jumper.
"Oh yeah I'm sure you'd be great at pushing things away with emotional force". I said snickering and she rolled her eyes.

"Oi look it's the losers!" The gryffindors called approaching us. "Come to be defeated once more, Genevieve?" Tom, the gryffindor captain approached me.

I don't really hate anyone, not even the Fland sisters, or my jailed father. But, if I had to, I would hate Tom Holland.

"You wish". I stated cooly. "Slytherins gonna win this year, you'll see". I crossed my arms.

"Oh yeah? And why's that? Didn't you say the same thing last year Williams?" Tom sneered. A few of the gryffindor members laughed.

"It's different this year". I replied.

"Yeah!" Said Raine. "We've got- uh we've got..."

"They have me". A voice came from behind. I turned to see a splash of green robes approaching. Draco.

Tom glanced at Draco and then turned to look me up and down. "We'll see about that". He turned taking the rest of the Gryffindor team with him. "Air, now!" He commanded. I turned to face the Slytherins.

"Welcome to the team, Draco".