Chapter 1

When I'm not a kid or an adult, when I’m just me
I shine the brightest

- Palette, IU

In a classroom filled with young hot-blooded youths, a girl in her teens was seen clutching her phone with a smile as she scrolls for another chapter of her favorite author. Her eyes twinkling in joy amidst the huddle and bustle of her classmates as they chatted about their game, those who became a couple and those who broke up, and what assignments and activities they are about to do this week.

The girls were seen braiding each other's hairs as they gossiped and exchanged information about their new crushes. The guys were gathered in the back with their voices loud and boisterous as they shout for their win.

"Ange, there's something I have to tell you" she looks at her friend with an inquiring gaze but her friend remained tight-lipped.

"What are you so secretive about" she chuckles before falling into a hole of curiosity.

Angelica Celestial, a fifteen-year-old girl who is about to enter her third year here in Vicente Madrigal.

She didn't get to start her thoughts when one of her classmates shouted that their teacher is arriving. She waved goodbye to her and left their room since her classroom is just beside theirs.

Their Math teacher finally arrives, he was a lanky man with a thin mustache sporting on his face. Mr. Alex was a great and funny teacher and he's especially good at teaching his master subject, math, which is every student's nightmare.

Soon, the class was finished although she certainly aced that quiz, it was still not enough to be called a genius in this subject. The class went on until it ended with their last subject, history, which bored the heck out of her and her classmates. She has no problem with history but it was just too much to listen to the lullaby-like voice of Mrs. David.

Finally, class ended and she couldn't hold back the yawn from her lips as she arranges her notebook and pen and stuffed it unceremoniously into her bag.

She turned her back and met the eager eyes of her friend, the others were already waiting for them as her friend, Meryl, almost dragged her out of the class.

"Meryl! Slow down! Do you want us to fall down the stairs and die?" Meryl can only smile at her sheepishly before slowing down her steps as they walked upstairs.

"What made her this excited?" Faith, a dark-skinned girl with natural fierce features, one of her friends asked.

"She wanted to tell me something" she replied and looked at Meryl who suddenly stops walking after reaching the gates. She looked left and right before deciding to take her shoulders and say.

"Eric has a crush on you!"

***
Chapter 1 is up!

Fun fact: Eric our male protagonist, was too shy to tell our female protagonist, Angelica, that he likes her so he told her friend and let her convey it to Angelica.

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and happy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!