Chapter 113

I held my mother's hand as we weave through the sea of students, by the time I arrived at my section the line has already moved.

"Ange, slow down!" My mother tugged me in my arm, I stopped walking and looked at her before slowing down.

My heart was too full of emotions, heightened senses and the feeling of being close to the edge of the cliff makes me sweat in my palms.

Girls have their hair and makeup all dolled up, their parents stood beside them with proud smiles as the sun now shone upon us. I saw my friends and walked towards them, Alex looks like a china doll with those white foundations and red apple cheeks.

"Help me!" She says before letting Pauline fixed her makeup, I look to the side and saw her mother who looks so similar to her who is taking to Jamie's mother.

"Ma, I'll go with them" I say and she nodded, talked to Irish's mother since their section is just in front of us.

"Wow, Georgia! Is that your sister? You two don't look alike" Jamie exclaimed and we all looked in the same direction.

Georgia's mother is an OFW and the person that will accompany her to her graduation is her younger sister. True to what Jamie states they don't look much, the color of their skin was prominent to their differences and their sense of fashion.

"He! I'm just tanner than her!"

"Since the lump on your neck has reduced now don't you think you owe us a head locked?" Jeline began to move her hands and Alex run for Georgia's neck letting out screams of war from them.

I laughed so hard seeing Georgia's drained face before we stopped them. Even Emil went to make sure he got his revenge since he has been head locked by Georgia so many times we couldn't count it with both our fingers and toes.

The graduation march soon rang out, my heart feels somewhat heavy and my steps felt like there was lead on them. My eyes look forward, seeing the students inside the court for the last time, I took a breathe and walked.

I sang - I bowed - I sat, everything was done with precision and confidence. The moment I received my medal and took a picture with my mother I had the biggest smile on my face it reaches the sun.

We took pictures while we sang our graduation song, even though the principal has already told us not to throw anything up in the air the troublemakers still made trouble. Well, we are already graduated, we won't be sent to the guidance office anymore.

Graduated, what a word.

"Ange, Eric is calling you" I hear my mother say as I turn around as see Eric waving at me together with his mother.

He walked towards us, greeted my mother as I did the same to his, and earned a fond smile from his mother.

"Should we take pictures for the two of you?" His mother suggested and I gladly thanked her before posing with him.

I didn't hold his hand after all we're in front of our mothers, that would be too embarrassing.

"Come on, scoot closer" I blushed at her words and walked an inch closer to Eric's side before I felt his hand holding mine making me tensed up.

It felt like hours before she finally finishes taking pictures of us and I breathed out the stuffy air in my chest.

"Congratulations on graduating" I whispered to him after taking advantage of our mother's chatting.

"You too, my hands were red after clapping so hard"

"Was it you?" He nodded and I snorted at his act yet I have the biggest smile on my face. I heard someone clapping loudly when our adviser was about to put the medal on my neck.

So it was him.

In the corner of my eyes, my mother and his were having an animated chat so I grabbed his hand and blew on it.

"Now, does it still hurts?"

"It won't hurt anymore if you kiss it" I kicked his legs with my pointed shoes making him hunch his back to rub it. He was groaning out loud making our mothers look at him in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh me? I'm just exercising" my mother gave me a pointed look and I shrugged off both her look and the laughter that was about to be released on my lips.

Then I waved goodbye to him and his mother, walk away from the school with my mother and hope that in this new school year, we would still be together.

Fingers crossed. 

***
Chapter 113 is up!

Have a great day everyone and stays safe!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!