Chapter 32

I can't sleep and I'm anxious
(Is my heart tangled up?)
If you know, please tell me
I'm frustrated, curious

- Love attack, IU

Sadly, my friends wouldn't know the extent of how sweet and caring Eric was and only knew him based on the tears and surge of emotions that I blasted on them in the moment of heartache.

Nobody would truly know him the way I do.

We would always remember the memories that we wished to never remember again, memories filled with heartache and pain because that is what stimulates all our senses. It's something that we would always remember, etched into our skin that it's hard to remove even with all the scrubbing and undoing methods you try to use.

I used to sing a lot of songs that talk about how one person could hate and love the other and never really minding it. Now, I understand how much painful it is to stand in between.

That person has become a part of you that when you find yourself losing him, you somewhat lost a part of you.

"He's being secretive. I feel that he's hiding something from me" I said out loud to my friends, maintaining a serious expression.

"Why? What happened?" Faith asked as if she was about to rush to Eric and crush his balls.

Lowering my eyes to the ground to hide the disappointment showing through "Our conversation on phone were getting shorter" 

"Maybe it was because of school activities?" She offered a lame excuse, we all know that he was my classmate and if he needed time for school I would have known it first hand.

"Maybe family problems?" Irish proposed which lead them to nod their heads.

"Maybe" I can only respond to them.

We then resumed back to finishing our draft for our drafting teacher since it is due tomorrow.

My mother then came in after we finished our talk about Eric, thank God she nor my brother didn't burst out of this door when we were in the middle of it or else they'll be seeing a mother and daughter pair running around the house with a slipper on the mother's hand as she attempts to flung it across her disobedient child.

"Thank you, Tita" they took the biscuits and pitcher probably filled with juice, and thanked my mother.

"How's ange at school? Is she mischievous as she was at home?"

"Oh no, Tita, Ange was very good at school!" I  wide my eyes at Faith's side as if daring her to say something else.

"That's right, Tita! I'm Ange's classmate and I can ninety tell you that she's great at hiding..." She trailed off and winked at me, I almost had a heart attack at that time then she continued. "- her craft at drafting!"

My eyes wander at my friends' faces, they look like they're constipated at they tried to stop themselves from laughing their asses out.

"That's great, she never tells me much of her school unlike before. You're not hiding something from me don't you?" I knew at this moment that she was joking but I couldn't help but have cold sweat at her question.

"Ma~ We're doing an activity, you go now!" I gently pushed her out of my room leaving her glaring at me. I'll just burn the mark of being rude to her and accept my punishment than her knowing I was in a hidden and forbidden relationship.

That would make me homeless then.

As soon as my mother left, I turn my back at them and tackled those devilish friends of mine while laughing so hard at them begging for me to stop tickling them.

***
Chapter 32 is up!

I never had a hidden relationship cause I've never been on one haha!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and happy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!