[33] SHOWER

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mentions of: marking, handjob, body worship (for him), switch y/n, thigh riding,

If you don't want to read this section that's totally fine too. Just stop reading when you see (***)

Also please stop commenting your age during smut/sexual scenes. Especially if you're like 9-12. It makes me and other people uncomfortable.

-UNEDITED-
_______________________

He lied.

You got it on the first try.

Apparently, Sakusa thought "kiyoomixyn" was a good password.

And that wasn't even the most embarrassing thing on his phone. Nor was it the fact that his wallpaper was the cat you drew for him, or even that he had a folder full of pictures of you.

No, by far the most embarrassing thing was that this man had his discord in light mode. You temporarily considered leaving right then and there but you stopped remembering that he still hadn't dicked you down yet.

So instead, you waited until the cookies were done, put them on the counter to cool, then skipped straight up the bathroom he was supposed to be in.

You pressed your ear against the door to make sure he was inside the shower before you opened the door.

"Get out."

"I'm not inside." You retorted. Your feet were still in fact outside.

"Real smart y/n."

"I know. Smarter than you anyway. Your password is weak."

The shower curtain whipped aside and he peaked his head out. "There's no way you got that."

You smiled wide. "You're right I didn't. I stole your fingerprints off the condom."

You heard him snort then pull it back, resuming his shower. You took the opportunity to "sneak" in and go by the sink, stopping to admire his tidy bathroom.

"You know you can tell a lot about a guy by the stuff he uses," you poked his butt through the curtain the started going through his stuff.

"Wow you have a lot of skincare stuff."

"Are you done ?" Even with the sound of the shower he still sounded annoyed.

"Hmm not quite. Do you wash your ass crack?"

He peeked out again and looked at you weirdly. "Yes?"

"Do you clean your ears when you shower?"

"Yes."

"Do you do manicures?"

"Every week." He flicked up his middle finger to show you. "See?"

You ignored his rude gesture and grabbed his finger. "If your hands were people I'd fuck them."

"Of course you would."

Feeling a bit brave you walked even closer to the stall, with each step making the outline of his incredible figure visible.

He visibly tensed and his eyes narrowed at you. "What are you doing?"

You bit your lip. "Something I might regret if it doesn't work."