[21] ITACHIYAMA INSTITUTE

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

The school was everything you expected it to be and more. The campus was huge and had to be at least twice the size of your school and four times as luxurious.

Your bus had arrived a bit earlier than expected but you certainly weren't complaining. Especially not after noticing that majority of the other schools were already here.

With the help of your Coach and Emika, you ushered the girls to the East wing, where Itachiyama had cleared out classrooms for the participating schools to utilize since it was the building closest to the gyms.

You were instructed to put your belongings in your assigned classrooms then to come to the gym to meet the girls from the other schools. Within ten minutes, you lead your team to the main gym, still clutching your bag with the items you were asked to "deliver".

As annoyed as you were with Atsumu, Carla had done nothing to you personally so you had zero problems against her.

Sure, she might have broken Sakusa's heart but in all fairness, she wasn't obligated to accept his confession. And as distasteful as sleeping with his friends was you had no proof that she even knew they were friends before she slept with them.

You were trying to keep an open mind. Who knows, maybe you'd even become friends with her.

You doubted it but it couldn't hurt to try at least.

The gymnasium was loud when you entered, several different powerhouse schools were bustling about in their respective sections as they prepared for the Itachiyama's coach to start the ceremony.

You sat on the freshly polished wooden floors of the gym in your teams. Inarizaki was placed just in-between Fukurodani and Nekoma, both respectable schools in the basketball league. Throughout the ceremony, you'd whisper and chatter with the other captains occasionally, surprisingly most of them were pretty nice.

The ceremony itself was boring, to say the least. Finally, towards the end, the head coach asked that each team's captain and vice-captain to briefly introduce themselves.