[09] TOPS AND BOTTOMS

"And the last question?"

"Dihydrogen nitrite?"

"Nitrate but close enough."

You heard a low groan and a yawn followed by the slam of a textbook being closed.

"Fucking finally," he grumbled, making you chuckle.

"Oh come on. It wasn't THAT bad."

"Yes, it was. Fuck chemistry and fuck you, you disgusting germ."

You decide not to comment on his questionable insult.

"Yeah yeah, well enough of that. Let's get back to the good stuff. Are you still friends with miyagi dude?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, we are. I have no reason to be mad at him, it's not like he knew about her. In case you haven't realized I'm not exactly open about my feelings. It was just really shit luck I guess."

"Hmph. Well, I for one think that girl is an idiot. I mean who would ever choose someone else over you?"

"You're just saying that because you haven't seen him."

"Oh come on. He can't be that great"

[NEW MESSAGE FROM
VOLLEYDADDY💦]

Sakusa rolled his eyes as you heard you take a deep breath

"T-THAT'S HIM?"

"Yes. Ushijima Wakatoshi."

"Respectfully, I'd pick him too. How are all the volleyball guys so mf fine???"

"Really? It's like that? You just threw me away for a guy JUST saw?"

"Well I mean you could even it out with a picture of yourself"

You wiggled your eyebrows suggestively. Then facepalmed when you remembered that he couldn't see you.

"No. I don't think you can handle any more surprises for the night. You sound like you're about to die from fangirling."

"A fitting end for a simp such as myself. Now assist me in thy quest of death and send booty pics"

"Oh so now you wanna simp for me? No. Go back to Ushijima you traitor"

"Oh come on you know I simp for you more. He might have thicker thighs and a broader chest and a sharper jawline and bigger muscles BUT I STILL LOVE YOU TOO."

".......go to hell."

"Well, that's mean. I thought you liked me?"

"You're overestimating your worth."