[34] SHOWER (2.0)

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mentions of: more marking/biting, praise with light degradation, fingering, a little oral and unprotected sex (do not do this in real life), mirror sex, some size kink if you squint, and loss of virginity

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER PURE SMUT. IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE READING, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Your screams bounced off the walls of Sakusa's bathroom as his fingers ruthlessly pounded in and out of you. One leg was hooked over his thick arm while the other was just barely keeping you steady. Your hands sought refuge on his broad shoulders, gripping onto them for dear life as Sakusa's lips met yours to swallow your moans.

His previous gentleness had vanished and now he had you pressed against the wall as he finger fucked you without abandonment.

Before you knew it, your body shook with pleasure as you came for the  2nd time. Lust filled eyes met yours as he kissed you even harder than before while the hands that kept your legs apart now wrapped them around his hips to hoist you up.

He blindly turns off the shower and stepped out, then placed you delicately against the counter. Fervent kisses were pressed to your thighs as he sank to his knees, throwing your legs over his shoulders as he did.

He started slowly at first with his tongue lapping slow unsure circles against your clit. He was just as inexperienced with this as you were, so he experimented. Using your moans to guide him on what you liked.

"Fuck right there," you moaned softly, eagerly grinding back against his tongue

He pulled away for a minute just to turn you around to face yourself in the mirror.

Through your reflection, your eyes met his. In the midst of the lust clouding his dark eyes, you saw concern and questioning. "More?" Was all he asked.
You knew what he meant.

How much more am I allowed to wreck you?

"More." You agreed, pressing your ass back into his dick, which had gotten hard again while he had his fingers buried in you.

He kissed your neck gently as if he was thanking you before one hand travelled from your thigh to the small of your back and gently guided you down. You were set over his counter now, still very much able to see yourself and him towering over you.

His fingers found your soaked sex once more and gently ran slowly up and down your slit, while his other hand made small circles into your hips with his thumb. He was waiting for you to get comfortable before he continued with anything.

"Tell me if it gets too much for you." He reminded you as he fisted his cock in his hand, gently rubbing the swollen head against your lips as he lined himself up.

The stretch was unlike any other burn you'd felt and Sakusa's size certainly wasn't helping.
Small cries left your lips and you forced your hips back on him trying to take as much as you could at once.

Sakusa allowed you to take it at your own pace while giving sloppy kisses across your back to encourage you until he finally bottomed out inside you. He groaned loudly and his grip on your hips became vice-like as he did his best to hold back from fucking into you. "Fuck princess. You're taking me so well."

Even he was surprised. Sakusa was very well aware of his size compared to yours, yet here you were, with your greedy little pussy stretching to take him. Still, out of fear of hurting you, he refused to move until you gave him the go-ahead.