chapter 2

Izwile's POV

You know when you have a lot on your mind and you keep tossing and turning all night long. My sister is my only, only family. When our parents left us she became my reason to wake up everyday. All I did was to make sure that she has the best life any girl can wish for. Actually she became my own daughter.
I was 18 when they died leaving us with a roof over our heads and money to go on with life. I wasn't easy I remember his brothers wanting to take everything from us but luckily I was old enough to manage my father's property.

His brothers disowned us and told us to never call them family again. And they chased my sister out who stayed with one of them for 6 months thinking they'll help us but no.My mom was a nurse and my father was a police officer hence my uncles didn't succeed in taking our property because one of his friends handled the case.

After their death I struggle with school and taking care of an eight year old girl who needed a home so we moved from Kwa Zulu to Johannesburg where I was schooling at wits university. I bought us and apartment with some of the money our parents left us with because my education was paid for by my bursary for having attained 7 distinctions. I hired one old wonderful lady who is still with us to help me with her incase I was late from class.

Later I graduated to of my class and now I'm an actuarian. Working for Absa Bank in kzn. We moved back after I graduated.
Now I own 5 apartments which are for rentals the double story house with 4 cars in total namely BMW X6, range rover sport g wagon and C63 amg.

Now I'm currently packing cloths for my sister because yesterday she had none only her uniform drenched in blood and a little bit of food I know for a fact she hates hospital food. I'm already dressed in ck jeans a body suit and Yeezy sneakers with my box braids tied in a bun.oh I didn't forget to drive by McDonalds to get her nuggets because WOW! The obsession.

"Princess.." I say standing by the door getting her attention. She's already awake. She notices me and smiles.
"Hey mama"she say and I rush towards her and hug her
"Ouch... You hurting me" she says giggling. I love this girl lord!
"Sorry my baby but I couldn't help it" I say as I also can't stop the tears coming out.
"Do you always have to cry though" she says teasing.
" Well you sleeping here so yeah I have to. And I missed you." I say looking at here. She has mom's eyes and nose well we both have mom's small nose while I have dad's big eyes. But we look like mom more.

"Penny for your thoughts" she says taking a bit of one nugget.
"Mind telling me what happened yesterday princess you had me worried" I say getting serious.
"Well yesterday afterschool I told the driver I'm going to the Library I'll call you to come a fetch me instead I had forgotten about the meeting you were having and busy day so when I remembered I requested an uber so when I crossed the road to wait for the driver that's when I got hit" she says.
"I'm so sorry if I knewi would have called of the meeting or something. You my number 1 priority." Yeah she is.

After that we talked and talked while eating and Angel her friend came to visit Her so I decided to give them some space. I decided to go the mall to do some retail therapy I need it lord.

"If I knew I'd find my best friend here in the mall doing shopping without me I'd have stayed at home" someone say behind me. When I turn around to see who it is I roll my eyes laughing.
"KB what do you want" I ask him
" Wow she doesn't even ask if I'm good or not" he says rolling his eyes.
."one day those gay eyes will fall of that pretty face of yours I'm telling you"
"Choma ngizowabona njan madoda angawa lamehlo" (how and I going to see man if I don't have eyes.)he says and I laugh
"Ave uwathanda amadoda weO"(you love men friend)
"Marry please leave me alone please. It's not my fault that after all these years you haven't had any not that you couldn't any way because all the handsome man always want to have a piece of you" he say mocking me.w
" Friend you'll end up with spider webs down there" he says and we laugh exiting the Gucci store.
"So where do you wanna eat" I say
"Umm mug n bean O I miss their wings" he says brushing his tummy and we laugh heading there.
"So why didn't you call me last night like you promised" he asks
"Well Nosi was involved in a car accident yesterday...."
"Wait what" he interrupts me
"Yeah but she's fine now I was there just now" I say assuring him because yoh he would be going berserk now.
"Ok but after we done here we are going to the hospital. My princess must be hurting" he says and I laugh well KB is my childhood friend so yeah.
"Ladies" a familiar voice says and I immediately look up
"Smiso what are you..." And he smiles god damn
"Wait you two know each other" KB asks
"Yeah she's the future mother of my kids" he says smirking and I blush looking at KB who's surprised as hell.
"Wait friend you've been hiding a boyfriend not just any boyfriend one of my clients O" he says and I laugh well KB owns one of the best events well the best events company in KZN and south Africa as a whole.
"No I didn't even know him until yesterday I say looking at him"
"Well it's true but we know you'll be my wife soon. And ladies have a good day I'm actually here on a meeting with on of my clients so let me not bother you" he says shaking KBs hand and comes back to my side and kisses my forehead as I was about to give him my hand. Lord!!
And hes gone leaving me with a KB who's looking at me with the explain yourself kinda look.

"Friend nothing is happening between us " I say not looking at him
"He just kissed your forehead and looks at you like you are some angel from heaven On explain this" I laugh
"Welll...." I narrate the who story.
" Friend if he wasn't a straight men I would go for the guy. He is an African god and all his brothers. Accept the fact that every skank wants him" he says.
"Yeah and how do you know him Wena" well all his family events are handled by yours truly and his mother is an angel yoh that woman Nkosi" h says.
"I got a text from an unsaved number" I say checking my phone.

You look beautiful maDlomo I can't concentrate here!!!

"Wait there's only one person who calls me maDlomo.... Friend " I say and we look around. He's looking at my direction and he smiles returning back to his client.
"So vele vele uthi anijoli"(you really not dating huh?) he says looking at me.
"Yes friend hawu" I say
"Ok ke future Mrs Dlamini Jesu ha salubuya"(you can come back now Jesus) he claps his hand and we laugh.

Your bill has been settled you can Oder something for the princess because I know for sure you going to her after this

I read the text carefully and I look at him and he nods

Me:You didn't have to smiso. We can pay for ourselves njeh

Smiso: maDlomo ngicela ukungalwi nawe. Nyacela(please let's not fight.please)

Me:but...

Smiso: maDlomo angilwinawe mina nyalo yenza engikutjela Kona please.(let's not fight please. Just do as I say)

Me: ok ngyabonga.(thank you)

Smiso: Good

I look at him and he smiles listening to what they are saying.

"And you say theres nothing happening" KB says. The waiter comes and hand us the takeaways and we take our bags and leave.

"Never ever do that again Nosi yoh" KB says to her dramatically
"Yeah I won't I promise" she says smiling.
"Why didn't you call me"he asks
"Well I didn't want to bother you" she says well she's like a daughter to him to. You cannot imagine the amount of gifts she gets just because. We stay for a little bit until doctor Dlamini comes to check up on his patient.

"Um you are fine you can go home tomorrow and make sure you don't find yourself in another accident young lady" he says smiling.
"Finally I missed my bed and the cinema room hay" she says and we laugh
"Yoh another Nkosenye" Mqcobi says laughing.
"Who's Nkosenye" Nosi asks
"Well Nkosenye is my nephew. You'll meet him one day if someone plays his cards right" he says looking at me and I look at Nosi running away from his eyes and both him and KB laugh
"Well let me love and leave you ladies" he says leaving.
"Well that's weird" Nosi says eating he jelly teddies.
"Yeah it is KB says looking at me.
"Princess we are leaving now I'll came early tomorrow so that we can go home.and I forgot to tell you your books are with me." I say standing up and we kiss her forehead and we are out the door.
"I never want to see that little girl like that it breaks my heart" KB says and we both sigh
"Me too friend. Me too"