Chapter 14

Izwile's POV

**At KB'S house**

"So how are you." I ask KB his been silent and I know something is wrong. Because well he is a chatterbox.
"Nothing I'm just tired."
"You tired really." I ask because. Let me not say it you know these people thier energy level is sky-high.
"Yes girl. Like really."

"So you woke up just to clean an lie down on this beautiful day." I say, something happened.
"Yoh Wena ok then Musa was here." He says.
"And.."
"Remember I told you what was going on between us. I kinda ghosted him so yeah."
"Oh. That still doesn't explain why you are tired." I say knowingly. I kinda know what happened but then I don't want to say it first.
"He punished me girl. I swear I know how he is when he's angry but yesterday he did a number on me."
He says sulking and I laugh

"Well, wenzeni out with it." I ask trying so hard to remain calm if only you could see him right now.

"Musa really did a number on me. He fucked me raw like raw on my little hole without a lube what's worse he denied me an orgasm me KB, thee KB denied an orgasm. Yohhhhh bawo."

He said I just let it out. I laughed my ass out literally.

"He was lucky I love him or else... Wena keep on laughing I trust smiso will do a number on you mark my words."

He says and I laugh like...??

"What a bitter bitch you are.. I'll call Musa right know and tell him that you're busy insulting him." I say trying to be serious.

"Please don't please yohhhhh he'll definitely deal with me." He says. Shame

"Who knew the diva can submit.. Musa really needs a gift."

"Musa doesn't play girl. Can you imagine that he woke up to fuck my brains out and still denied me an orgasm with a straight instruction to not even try to touch myself. I feel frustrated right now." He says. Yoh hhay mjolo.

"Nawe bowenzani. You made your bed sthandwa Sam."
I say and go to the kitchen to prepare a little snack. I know my way around the house I picked it actually.

"So are we going to just stay in bed and watch a movie or you'll agree for us to go outside." I ask him.

"I think I'm ok in here. Imagine mah seeing me walking like a duck. She'll know I was dicked down yesterday and the early hours of the morning." He say. Man my friend has drama shame.

"So how are you and smiso." He asks
"Well we are fine I mean he's been great."
"So you really won't move in with him?" He asks eating the strawberry in his hand.

"Yeah girl. I won't we are not married yet. So I just don't want to jump so quickly you know." I explain and he nods.

"And he is ok with that.?" He asks
"No not really he won't even try to understand me. He just wants me to wake up in his arms, not that I don't want that too but I feel like this is right you know know. I want to move in when I take his surname."

"You know I've been thinking..."
"What....?"
"I mean your uncles won't even try to let you back there. Who'll be handling your negotiations."

That's really a question I ask myself all the time since the engagement. I'm scared they won't even try to.. I just wish dad was alive right now.

Smiso's POV

"So vele Nina anisi busy. You had to disturb my peace." I say to my brother's who just came here to finish my whisky.
"Yeah we are not busy." Mqobi says and they laugh."
"Size Ku gcino Thina njeh, boy boy." Sthe says.
"For lelogama lelo futsek sthe." I say and they laugh. I never have peace.