Chapter 13

KB's POV

I just got of work today I think I'll be in my house sleeping. If it was up to me I wouldn't even had the meetings with the clients but then anyway I have to work. I feel so tired and hungry. I haven't had the time to call Nosi and Izzy but then I know they are fine because I keep on checking their trackers. Well Izzy and I decided to have trackers so that we'll know if something is wrong if we are not in the usual places. My house is literally my sanctuary after Izzy and Nosi those two are my life. I pulled up and the guards opened the gate for me. I don't know but security details is something I always wanted after what happened to the princess, I just don't trust those people who called themselves their family. I noticed something wrong when I found the house dark. I think maNdlovu left but she didn't notify me.

"Well well you look fine for someone who is supposed to be missing since you didn't pick up my call for the past twenty four hours." Musa.....wait how did he get in..shit!! Shit!!. I turned on the lights to see his majesty siting in my couch looking hot as ever without a blazer and a tie and the sleeves of his shirt rolled back.

"How did you get in." I ask knowing fully well that he won't answer. That's him. He is having a blank facial expression so I know he is angry oh scratch that he's furious.

"Explain yourself!" He says with all the dominance he has in him and it affects me. My submissive self wants to answer but my heart can't seem to let me so I maintain the stare. Musa is the type of man you can't handle a staring contest with. He'll just make you feel weak without doing anything just by looking at you.

"Why. It's not like you care." I say sitting down opposite to him. I feel his stare boring holes into me. But I'm hurt he can't just come here with demands.

"I'm not going to repeat myself love. For the last time explain yourself." Judging by his voice I'm in for it.

"You don't love me, I know you say you have your hands full but I feel like you are not being honest with me." I say with a breaking voice I can't seriously. He doesn't even have time for me and I feel like I'm in this relationship alone sometimes. I want to do what other couples do but then again I remember who I'm involved with.

"Come here." He says patting his lap. At first I didn't want to but then I ended up indulging. I know don't crucify me please.
I make myself comfortable on his lap and look down.
"Ok love,why do you say I don't love you again ." He asks his voice smoother this time.
"You don't spend time with me this days and when I call you it's either you are busy or you just don't want to talk. It makes me feel like I'm in this relationship alone. Then again you dont want us to go public with us I just.." I couldn't anymore I just cried. He brought my head to his shoulders and I cried there with him rubbing my back shushing me.after sometime we pulled apart with me still on his lap

"Look at me." He says and I do as I'm told and he looks at me with his worry full eyes. I swear I can see love in the.

"Baby I love you so much. It's just that I have a lot on my plate regarding the new company I just started. I'm so sorry that I made you think that I didn't love you. I'll try to make time for just the two of us ok. I hate the tears in your eyes right now." He says. This man has his own way with words I'm telling you. His brings his lips to mine an kisses me. No just any other kiss but the one that lets you know how they feel and right know I know I'm in trouble.

"Look at me." He says I'm still trying to breathe because lord he sucked my breath out of me.
" I want you to go to the bedroom and strip of every single clothing you have on. You need to be punished baby." He says i just take myself to the room anticipation doings it best with me. I wonder what he'll do to me today because guy!!!

I'm strip naked and ready for him. He comes into the room already naked with his freakishly large dick, hard and veiny. I couldn't help but swallow nothing.
"Chest down ass out." He says and I just do it avoiding further punishment.

My ass is up in the air with my little hole in full display for him. I feel his hands running up and down my ass. His touch is just amazing. Out of nowhere I feel a snack on my ass. It's not just the spank njeh it's the one that makes you shutter. This goes on until I have received twenty of them. My eyes are wet from tears.
He then spreads my ass cheeks and spits on my rim. He brings his index finger and plumps it inside.
"I'm going to enjoy destroying this hole baby." He says.
He roughly pushes into me and I moan in pain. He is rough and I can't keep up.
"Da.. daddy please..." I say
"Please what baby..."
"I can't take it please daddy please...
"

"Why are you being punished.." he says fucking me hard spanking me In the process.
"I...I disrespected daddy and I didn't respond to his calls. And uhhh."
"And what love..SPEAK *thrust* UP *thrust*" this man is really fucking me. Taking my breath with him in every thrust he provides.

"I'm sorry... I won't do it any more..... please....uhhhh......daddy pleassssssse."
I try bringing my hand to my throbbing dick but he slaps it away.

"Don't even try to touch yourself." He says fucking me. Oh no... He is denying me an orgasm.no!! He pulls out and stand by the bed.
"I want to cum inside your mouth." I know what that means. I just dragged myself to kneel infront of him. After fucking my mouth he came and I swallowed all of him.

I'm exhausted. My poor hole is burning. He brought me to his chest and I'm laying there hurt because I didn't orgasm.
"If you repeat what you did I'll fuck you all night refusing you a single orgasm, am I clear." He says
"Yes daddy..I love you."
"I love you my angle.." he kisses my head and I dose off.

Nosi's POV

*********** WhatsApp****************

Unknown

So you'll never call me.

Who are you??

Lubanzi.

How.?? Who gave you my number.

Don't worry about that princess. Now tell me why didn't you call me.

Yes. Goodnight Lubanzi I'll see you tomorrow at school.

Wait and see love you'll be mine soon.

*****************************************

I'm not fit for the dating world. I'm just broken. I mean my own fathers brother fingered me. Someone who was to protect me instead saw me as a woman to bed.

I'm so sorry Lubanzi I can't, I so wish I could but I can't. .