1. Push NOT

[Y/N's POV]

Was it 3 am?

Yes.

Were you awake?

Yes.

Did you crawl out of bed because you were hungry and you couldn't find any food in the house, so you decided to walk to the nearest Dunkin' Donuts for donuts?

Also yes.

You shivered in your light cardigan and pajama pants, holy cronuts I should've worn another layer, you quietly walked into the empty parking lot of the Dunkin' Donuts. Looking back, it was probably stupid of you to walk into an empty parking lot at 3 am, but your absolute need for donuts made these thoughts minimal.

You groaned when you saw the lock on the door, should I just rob them? I mean... I walked 40 feet to get here... You ruffled your hair in frustration, making the mess look more prominent, and by prominent... a bird's nest.

You turned back to trudge towards your apartment, groaning from the lack of the sweet fried cake that should've been in your mouth moments ago, why can't donut places open at 3 am, there are so many people who would totally go, like me.

You were staring at a black cat when it happened.

Black cats were known to be omens of bad news, but you didn't believe in any of that load of bullshit-

Then you felt the hairs on the back of your neck start to rise, the unsavory feeling of floating and anti-gravity. Is my body that hungry that I feel like I'm floating??? It wasn't until you were 3 feet above the ground that you realized that you were actually floating, all four limbs were off the ground. You let out a banshee shriek but the cars of the city night swallowed your screams of terror and help. Damn it, why did I move downtown?

You looked up, half-expecting to see an UFO or some other type of space-craft to explain why in the world you were floating, but you saw nothing but the moon. Fuck, am I superman now?

You half-attempted at swimming away, feeling the grip of anti-gravity loosening as you started to slowly fall towards the ground. The cat looked at you with a queer cock of it's head, which eventually turned into a smirk, asshole, this is your fault.

You nearly screamed in victory as your feet grazed the sidewalk... well that was until whatever was making you float vacuumed you into itself. You felt your insides twist as you landed on a tiled floor with a small thud.

You slowly stood up, expecting to float (luckily gravity existed), you were in some sort of ship? What kind of shitty alien-movie is this? You weren't too keen on UFO's but your bestfriend Taehyung surely was, he was an alien-fanatic, and a NASA fanatic, and a Red Velvet-

Taehyung would love this shit, you graved the various colored buttons. Once your eyes laid themselves on the large red button that had the words "Push NOT" on it, you felt a strong urge to push the button, you can't tell me what to do alien-

"DON'T TOUCH IT!" Someone screamed as you heard a computerized sound of a door opening, "DO YOU HUMANS EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ?"

You eyes whipped toward honey-colored ones of the stranger, he looked human enough... maybe not exactly a "normal" human, a model to be honest... But the way he called you "human" made you uneasy, Aliens are hot now? Kim Soohyun who?

He walked towards you, making you back away into the controls, "I am breaking so many rules by doing this, but my finals are tomorrow and I still don't know how you humans work-"

You barely registered the words of the dark haired alien before he pressed his pink lips against yours.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

*a/n: thanks for reading! please vote and leave a comment :D*