10. glow in the dark watch

"Again."

"Again."

"Again."

"Again."

"I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR 2 HOURS!" You screamed at the man training you.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he folded his newspaper, "I know."

"We all know." The 4 other men on the benches chorused as they folded their papers also with alarming synchronism. They sat cross legged as they watched you trying to pin Jimin... it was not going well.

Though your reflexes since the 3 weeks you had come here were much better. They were nowhere near as fast as Jimin's lightening punches. The fat in your body was nearly gone, replaced by lean muscle, your figure became more defined and you felt generally better... yet the fact still remained, you were deadmeat against a Cheonkooker.

Jimin sighed, sweeping his sweat-drenched silver locks away from his face, "Break?"

You nearly crumbled to the ground, "Yes, please."

Jimin threw a bottle of water to you, you caught it single-handedly (a trick you learned from Taehyung). You gulped down the water so quickly you almost choked on it, water has never tasted so good in my life. You looked around the field that you were training in, it was late in the camp, a time where no stray Cheonkooker would stumble across a human training with their highest ranking soldiers and generals.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Jimin asked as he sat down next to you.

You rolled your eyes, "You're so annoying... He's in our tent, had to do some strategizing for the raid."

You and Jungkook had to share a tent (Taehyung was sharing with Namjoon and Jin), that was the only way that he could hide you. Since Jungkook was the highest ranking soldier after his commander in the camp, he had his own private room. The rest of his friends shared with each other, an incredible amount of privacy considering most the soldiers had shared a tent with at least 7 others.

It wasn't odd for you to wake up to Jungkook shaking or being unable to sleep in the middle of the night. He would often have nightmares and talked in his sleep. Though he didn't speak a word of it to you, you could tell... he misses them.

You couldn't imagine the way he felt, coming back to the place that his family was slaughtered at... He didn't give you any details, you didn't want to push for them, he'll tell me when he's ready... The only thing you could do in those times were to stroke his hair and mutter words of comfort to him, you cursed yourself for being unable to do anything about his whimpers or his tears... they broke your heart.

Jimin smiled, his precious eyes crinkling into his iconic eye smile, "You didn't deny it, that's a first."

You felt your face flush immediately, "S-shut up!"

Jimin shook his head with a laugh, "You guys..." He looked up into the star-speckled sky, his eyes turning down in hidden sadness... you noticed it, "Are cute... together... it's nice to see."

You bit your lower lip, not knowing how to comfort him, does he even need comfort, you didn't know what to do. You just took his hand in yours and squeezed, "If you... ever need to talk..." You tried to smile, I probably look like a ape hahahhaha, "I'm here."

Jimin shook his head with his eyesmile, "Later... maybe not today... but thank you..."

"Did you get any better?" You felt someone mutter into your ear.

You screamed, punching the person in the face, erupting a chorus of laughter from your so-called friends behind you.

Jungkook.