8. the rat

"Can I?" You asked, afraid that the mere action of touching them might ruin the beautiful wings before you.

Jungkook nodded, "Of course."

Before your fingertips were able to graze the snow-like feather, your eyes flickered towards Jungkook's watchful ones, "W-what does it mean... here? Like me touching your wings, does that have any significance?"

Jungkook's lips curved into a wide smile, "Yes...It means that I can trust you... Wings are a very delicate part of our bodies, the action of clipping them could kill us and the action of touching them could be very uncomfortable or pleasurable...." The golden flecks flickered once again, "But the action of me offering you to touch them? That means I trust you and want to gain your trust too."

You felt a bubbling sensation of warmth inside you, the fact that he wanted to trust you and you him... leaving the most vulnerable part of himself for you to see and touch.That sounds a lot more romantic and symbolic than most things on Earth...

You graze your fingers over the pure feathers, the splatters of ashen colors on them like splattered paint. You heard Jungkook purr as you grazed over scars and plucked areas. He's beautiful. As your hand moved toward the inner side of Jungkook's wings, where they were connected to his shoulder-blades you heard him gasp. That was all you needed to pull away your hand.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?!" Well there y/n, you darned fucked it up.

Jungkook gripped your shoulder lightly before you could completely move away, "No." His jaw was tightened, "it just feels.... really good."

"Oh." You grazed your fingertips from the tip of his wings to the inner side they were before, you heard Jungkook's small whimpers as you did so, "You're so pretty."

Your choked when you realized the words you said, did I just say that out-loud? Y/n, you dumbass. Flushed in embarrassment you retracted your hand, Jungkook turned around with a smirk on his face, pulling you into a hug, "I know."

His soft smell of the ocean and tangerines danced against your nose, once again comforting you. You rolled your eyes in his arms, "Narcissist."

Jungkook chuckled, the sound vibrating against you, "Not if it's true..." He pulled away from the hug, eyes meeting yours, "How about I return the favor?"

-----

You moaned, "Yes, feels so good. JUNGKOOK RIGHT THERE." You gripped the sheets tightly, "YES! RIGHT THERE! PLEASE! OH MY HOLY CHICKEN WINGS!"

Jungkook did as you instructed rubbing harder.

"KOOK, OH MY GOSH!" You bit into the pillow in attempt to muffle your shouts, feels so fucking good.

Taehyung walked into the room, "Hey, Y/N, I brought some clothes-"

You and Jungkook stopped your ministrations and looked at Taehyung with queer expressions. Taehyung's face immediately turned into a violent shade of red, "I-I'll come back later."

He slammed the door close, you propped yourself on your elbows to see Jungkook sitting next to you on the bed. Jungkook faced you with a confused expression, "What's his problem?"

You shrugged, "Maybe he never saw someone get a massage before."

Jungkook shrugged, his oversized black shirt moving with him, "More?"

You shook your head, "it's fine. My shoulders feel a lot better."

Jungkook smiled, "That's good, I haven't given a massage to anyone in a long time."