18. this is where i die

warning: this chapter contains topics such as severe mania episodes from bipolar disorder as well as memory loss from alzheimer's disease. This is purely fiction, the way these disorders/illnesses are portrayed have been to an extreme. This chapter also contains violence and blood. If any of these topics trigger you, please skip this chapter, thank you.

"Okay let's go over the plan again." Yoongi started. "Me, Namjoon and Taehyung are going into the lab-"

Jimin continued as Byul staggered to the truck. "I'll stay with Byul at the entrance of the Hospital with the car in case anything happens-"

"And Jungkook and I will try to create a distraction for the staff." You muttered, taking a seat in the back of Taehyung's truck.

"How are you gonna distract them?" Yoongi asked as he buckled his seat belt.

"Fight?" You asked.

"Kiss?" Jungkook said at the same time.

You looked at him before turning back to Yoongi while Taehyung started the car, "We'll fight then we kiss."

"Are you gonna go see your parents?" Taehyung asked as he drove.

"No." You said flatly, "Seeing them won't help me. It'll just take time."

"You still need to see them at some point..." Taehyung said quietly, the car went silent.

"I know...." You mumbled, but seeing them doesn't mean they'll get better... it might just get harder for them...

Jungkook took your shaking hand in his and drew circled on it with his thumb, "It'll be okay..." He mumbled, "Don't worry, we'll get out before you parents see us or get hurt, it'll be fine."

Taehyung rolled his eyes from the driver's seat, "You two are disgusting."

"Says you, Byul's practically digging a whole into you chest by her hair." You mumbled as Byul continued to rub her face against Taehyung's chest from the middle seat next to him, who knew she could be such a clingy baby?!

"Taebaby~" She giggled, "We goth faaaaaaast~"

Taehyung glared at you, shielding her away from you as he drove. "I know my star, we're going suuuuuper fast." He lulled as she laid her face onto his lap as she slept.

Yoongi cringed, "This is so weird to watch."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I think it's cute."

"Byul's practically a little sister, we grew up with her!" Yoongi shot back.

"So what?!" Jimin stared at the two fondly from his seat in the back next to you, Jungkook, and Yoongi, "They're finding their own path, it's nice to see."

Yoongi let out a fake sigh, "And you call me a grandpa."

Suddenly police siren echoed behind you, signalling Taehyung to pull over. You and Taehyung looked at each other with worry, you had 5 aliens in your car... one of them was practically drunk... how... how are we going to get by this?!

The officer that came out of the car was a tall and round man. He looked like the poster-image of a good-neighborhood police officer with his round stomach and wide smile. He tapped on Taehyung's window, signalling Tae to roll it down, "Young man, do you realize that having 5 extra people in a car without seatbelts is illegal?" He glanced down at Taehyung's lap, "Not to mention that it's... unsafe... to drive while getting a blowjob-"

"She's drunk!" You spluttered out, "I'm sorry officer, it won't happen again but our friend... is drunk..."

Yoongi nodded next to you, "Yes she got drunk off a very legal and very highly alcoholic drink called soju because of very personal and very real reasons- ow!"