15. Dr. Phil

Who could she be... not Byul... is it one of the nurses?

I mean the nurses are really nice and pretty, they might be...

Who is it?

The last few days were quite.... eventful. Once you came back from meeting the cat, your mind was filled with thoughts of who Jungkook's chosen mate could be... Someone perfect for him. His soulmate. There were barely any females in the camp, not that Cheonkook women were forbidden to fight, they simply chose not to. Unlike humans Cheonkook women and men had huge biological differences from size to mentality. Cheonkook women preferred to aid men in battle by strategizing along with officials, taking care of the wounded and hunting for most the supplies required for the camp to function.

The camp had continued to bustle, each plot of land starting to overcrowd with the amount of volunteers to fight, only veterans of the first war were enlisted, everyone else were volunteers. It did not matter which part of the hierarchy the warrior was in before, once they step on the battle field they were all the same soldiers. They fight and die together, power meant nothing if it couldn't be used for survival.

Though Lord Cheon was extremely unhappy at the fact that you had beaten his daughter in the arena, he still kept his promise, even allowing you to become Jin's assistant for the new batch of warriors if you had promised to keep training.

Oh and there was Phil.

The cat really did send you a unicorn.

A very chubby and annoying unicorn that is. He talked like a frat kid from the inner city, extremely condescending and entitled with a sprinkle of stupidity. You even remembered the first words he uttered to you...

"ew it has two legs and no hooves."

You smiled slightly at the thought of your unicorn friend, dumbass.

"Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Snapping out of your dazed state, you were met with the arrow of reality. Which meant that Jin was shooting arrows at you during your training session and you nearly kabob-ed yourself. You quickly dodged the arrow, feeling it cut through the air only centimeters from your cheek.

"WHAT IN THE Y/N WAS THAT?" Jin screamed as he ran towards you, grasping your shoulders, checking your body up and down.  You flinched slightly at his words, Jin barely cursed... correction: he never cursed, he strayed away from that a long time ago.

"I'm just... distracted." You muttered, picking at the straps of your armor.

"Well don't be." Jin seethed, "that arrow could've killed you! You need to pay attention not only in battle but in training also." Jin's eyes softened, "Is there something bothering you?"

Should I tell him?

But it's stupid...

Ah fuck it.

"Jungkook's chosen mate is in the camp." You sputtered.

Jin chuckled, "Is that all?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean... the guy loves you, you, Y/N." Jin shrugged, "So what if his chosen mate is in the camp, he chose you."

"But... won't he be attracted to her... not me..." You fidgeted, "I can't defeat fate... I can't defeat his moon."

"He could have the moon, his chosen mate, the one he could look in awe and adoration, the one that he would write poems and songs about."

Jin shrugged, "You never know that." Jin turned to you with a smile, "But what we do know is that he chose you. He chose to fall in love with you." Jin smacked your shoulder lightly, "And out of the 7 billion humans on earth, he just happened to kidnap you."  Jin laughed, "If you ask me, that's pretty much fate too.