Chapter 16

Homura and Sakura walked down the streets making sure Tazuna wasn't attacked. "Shouldn't you two be training? I would rather the guys to protect me" he said harshly. "It was me who kicked the first attackers asses, yet you complain" Homura said. He shrugged and continued walking. Homura rolled her eyes and continued watching out for the guy in the mask. 'How does he know me?' She asked mentally. They helped him finish shopping for dinner.

~The next day

Sasuke and Naruto where climbing trees, while Homura and Sakura watched having already mastered the jutsu. Kakashi reappeared to discover the two girls completed and enjoying a lite breeze. "Well. Well! It seams as though the females of the team have the most chakra control! I believe that we always talk about 'someone' being Hokage. Seams as though the girls have a better chance at becoming the Fifth Hokage! And maybe the Uchiha clan isn't all that great" Kakashi said raising an eyebrow. "Shutup sensei! You don't know what your talking about!" Homura and Sakura said at the same time.

~

"Hey! Sakura! Can I ask you something?" Naruto asked walking up to her. They talked for a while before Naruto went back to the trees. Homura looked at Sakura, who waved her hand in a dismissive way. She shrugged and walked down to the small house for lunch. "Hello! How are the boys and Sakura?" Tsunami asked. "Fine, they are training" Homura responded.

"So~. Girl on girl time here. Is there any guys you like in your village? How about Naruto? Or Sasuke?" Tsunami asked. "What!?!? No way! Defiantly not Those two!" Homura said blushing like mad. "You do have a crush. Don't you?" Tsunami asked. "W-well... Sorta. Kinda of, well! I 'like' more than one guy! The guys around our village are really nice!" Homura said making quotation marks around 'Like'. Tsunami giggled and said "you'll find the right guy soon enough".

~

Dinner was a quite affair until Naruto and Sasuke came through the door. "We did it. We climbed to the top of the trees!" Naruto said. Homura smiled at them and offered them dinner. Just as a young boy wondered in. Naruto was going on about 'being the hero' as the boy stopped and glared at him. "There are no such things as heroes! Stop being a wimp and grow up!" The kid said. "I think you are the one being a wimp! Like hell there isn't any heroes!" Naruto retorted angrily. "Yeah right!" The kid yelled back. This went on for a while before Naruto finally got enough. "Stop being such a crybaby and go and rot in your own misery!" He cried making the kid run out if the room angrily. Tazuna explained where the outburst came from as Homura went to comfort the kid.

"Hey. Kid, what Naruto said was cruel and harsh but it was given to you for a reason" she said sitting down next to him. "He is so mean! I wanna pound his face into the ground!" The boy whimpered rubbing his eyes. "What Naruto said is probably what he has told himself a million times" she said rubbing his back. He gave her a puzzled look. "Naruto was a bit of a crybaby himself when he was younger. What with no parents and everybody hating him, one could only say he was tired of being lonely. So I guess he just kept telling himself, day after day, to 'grow up and stop being a crybaby'" she told him as he wiped away tears. "Naruto doesn't have any parents?" He asked. I shook my head, "nether do I. My parents died protecting my village and no-one knows what happen to Naruto's, he just didn't come with them" she lied skillfully. He nodded and got up. "I'm going to bed. You should too and the name is Inari. Not 'Kid'!" Inari said running off. "See ya tomorrow !" She called back watching the waves ripple on the water.

~

Naruto was out-cold. The training from the day before had exhausted him. "Should we wake him up?" Sakura asked. "No let him sleep, he's deserved it. Now on with the mission" Kakashi said, beckoning her to follow. They walked down to the bridge to find nobody there.

"So we meet again, and this time the Bridge Builder will die!".