Chapter 19

Homura was relaxing after the last mission when an eagle flew into her room. "Hello. Hm~ mist village" she muttered noticing the official band in his leg. He held out a leg and I took off the attached note. It read:

'Hey!! Guess what? Kakudo had a kid! And coz I know you're gonna ask yes she is mine. If you can come around soon that be great! Tsudera is really exited to meet her 'Nee-San''

"Heh. Guess I'll have to disappear for a while" Homura giggled looking at the picture enclosed. It was a little girl with pretty brown locks and bright blue eyes.

~

Kakashi was looking around for Homura. She had been gone for about a week and he had recommended all of his students for the chūnin exams. "Hey Kakashi-sensei! Whatcha' doing?" Homura asked skipping around the corner. "I'm looking for you. I'm sure you're aware of the Chūnin exams?" He asked. "Obviously. What about them?" She asked. "I have recommended each of my students for them... But as you know there can only be three for each squad. You have, temporarily, been transferred to another team" he explained. Homura nodded and asked "who is on the team?". "A ninja from the Hidden Sand named Jūka and another ninja from the Hidden Mist named Kura" Kakashi explained. Homura nodded and walked off.

~

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke walked into the Academe. "Hey I wonder where Homura is" Sasuke said. They walked up to a crowd and saw a young girl with two buns get punched back. "Hey! Leave her alone" a redhead said catching her. "Homura! Why are you here?" Naruto asked as the two girls got up. "For the chūnin exams dummy!" She replied poking her tongue at them. "You know these guys Homura-chan?" A guy with bushy brows asked appearing behind her. "Yeah lee. These are my teammates outside of the Chūnin exams. I got two new ones coz only squads of three can enter" she said shrugging. "Hm~ dark head kid. Identify yourself" a brown haired kid around Lee's age demanded. "Neji! It's courteous for the challenger to give the name before demanding a name!" Homura said turning around and pulling a face at Neji.

"Oh! And by the way. Could you two please remove the genjutsu? It's kinda off putting" she said turning to the two boys that had pushed the girl. "So you saw the through the genjutsu? Quite impressive. But then again that's what you should expect from the 4th Hokage's daughter" the guy in the left said. "Heh. Don't make me hit you~ coz I will." Homura giggled darkly. The guys released the jutsu and left. Homura waved goodbye to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura and ran down the hall.

The three Gennin walked into the room and spotted the three people from before, talking to Homura and two others. "Well well. Look who the cat dragged in" a voice said as they looked around. "Kiba. This test is for Gennin not dogs" Naruto said as the dog-nin threatened to rip him apart. Soon they where surrounded by Shikamaru, Shino, Hinata, Ino and Choji. "Well it looks as though the rookie nine are all together again" Shikamaru said. "Hey guys! How are you all? I haven't seen some of you since graduation!" Homura said walking up to them. "Hey Homura! Can ya tell billboard brow to stop messing with Sasuke-Kun?" Ino asked clinging to him. "Nope! Too much work" Homura said smiling at Akamaru. "Hello Akamaru!" She said as he jumped from Kiba's head and into her arms. "Still remembers you" Kiba said smiling.

"Alright! Listen up you baby-faced idiots! I am Ibiki Morino, the first proctor and your worst nightmare. Homura smirked. "Alright! Line up and get a number! This number will be your seat. The first part of the exams it to be written!" Ikibi said swishing his trench coat and spotting his ex-student.