Chapter 1

Alcina POV

I moved my family to Florida. I had traded my castle for a mansion. I will say the currency exchange was very favorable to me. I'm now richer than ever. There was just a small problem I needed to deal with; acquiring blood. There was always (y/n), but I hate seeing him cry so using him is out of the question. Thankfully a school and some minimal time spent learning how to use the internet gave me my solution. I opened a blood bank. It practically runs itself so I can stay home and do as I please. I decided to practice typing since it seemed an invaluable skill to possess. I had just sat down at my computer slowly typing away when I saw from the corner of my eye that (y/n) had dragged his step ladder over to me and was attempting to climb up to my lap, "Hi sweetie. Mommy's busy right now, I'll play with you later." I said as I sent him on his way, it wasn't long before he came back with a bigger ladder and climbed up onto my armoire. I extended my claws and let him roll about halfway down them before I tilted my hand down further and rolled him into the laundry, "I said I'd play later darling. Now go put the ladder back where you found it." I said as I heard him drag the ladder away. "Now to look up the website I heard one of my employees talking about the other day. Now, what was it again? Something hamster.com?" I said as I typed the website into the search engine, "It has hamster in the name it can't be bad. Maybe I'll buy (y/n) a pet or at the very least a snack." I said as the website finished loading, "THOSE AREN'T HAMSTERS!" I said in shock as I fell out of my chair, I quickly closed the website and shut down my computer, "Those weren't hamsters!" I said, "Maybe I should go play with my son now...and burn that computer." I said as I got up and left.

I went to (y/n)'s room and found him and Bela playing together, I couldn't bring myself to interrupt them.

Over the next few days, I had been carefully looking into preschools for (y/n). While I love that boy with all my heart, sometimes Mommy needs a break and I need somewhere for him to go while I'm working, I managed to enroll him in a preschool called Sunrise Academy for Children. (y/n)'s first day is tomorrow and I'm terrified to let him go.

??? POV

"Let's see here. Seems I have a new student, (y/n) Dimitrescu?" I said as I looked at the picture of my new student and my heart shattered, "I-It's you, my baby boy." I said with tear-filled eyes.

(y/n) POV

"Bye honey. You will be alright." Mama said as she leaned out of the car and kissed my head trying hard not to cry and the same went for my sisters, all except for Bela who was sobbing uncontrollably. "NO DON'T MAKE MY LITTLE BUDDY FROM ME!" Bela said as she tried to pull me back into the car, but Cassandra stopped her, "Go on sweetie, we'll be ok. You have fun at school." Daniela said before I walked into the school as my family drove away, "(Y/N)! COME BACK!" Bela cried, "Hi there, you must be (y/n)." A woman said sweetly as she knelt to look me in the eye.

"Hi I'm your new teacher, Kayla Norman, but you can call me Mis

"Hi I'm your new teacher, Kayla Norman, but you can call me Mis. Kayla alright honey." she said I nodded.

Alcina POV

"NO I'LL DRAG HIM OUT IF I HAVE TO!" Bela cried, "Bela knock it off!" I snapped scaring her back to her senses, "We've tried to get him to speak, but he's too scared to. All of our efforts are in vain. I do not enjoy admitting that I could not help my child, but this was my last option." I said coldly. 

A few hours later I had Cassandra go pick up (y/n) since I was busy with work and to bring him back here, "We're back." Cassandra said I could tell she had been crying from her puffy red eyes and the faint traces of tears and makeup on her cheeks, then (y/n) wanted up on my lap and once there he handed me a picture, it was five stick figures the tallest figure was labeled mommy. It was tall about twenty-three centimeters tall and had two large circles where my chest would be, below me there were three similarly drawn figures all labeled with the names of my daughters, and finally, a tiny figure in comparison labeled "me". The simple picture made me tear up, "Thank you honey." I said happily as I kissed his head. 

When we got home I framed the picture and hung it on the wall.