Chapter 3

Alcina POV

It's been nearly a week since I enrolled (y/n) in preschool, I believe that he's enjoying his time there, however his teacher, miss Kayla Norman, there's something about her that just doesn't sit well with me. Especially since the girls and I have been wrapped up in work lately and she had brought him to us after school was over.

Kayla POV

"They forgot to come pick you up again huh?" I said as I gently rubbed (y/n)'s back, 'I know I called Mis. Dimitrescu and told her today was an early dismissal day.' I thought as I looked at my watch, "Well I was supposed to go to a meeting after school, but I can't just leave you here alone, now can I? So how about you and I go get lunch and then I'll drop you off at your mother's work. How does that sound?" I said sweetly making him smile.

After I buckled (y/n) into the car seat, we decided on where to go to lunch. We decided to go to a pizza place called Alfonzo's. 'I think it's time. I've given them ample time to show me they can be responsible for a child and all I've see as of late is neglect and strange behavior from (y/n) lately.' I thought as I began to drive.

Once we got to the restaurant I ordered our drinks. I got a sweet tea with a lemon slice. I'm not entirely sure if I understood what he actually said, but I think he said that he wanted the blood of his mother's enemies. I told the waiter he'd have milk. "So (y/n) I heard you were going to be adopted soon, congratulations." I said, "Do you like your new family? Are they nice to you?" I asked he nodded as he drank his milk, "That's great, I've noticed you've been talking a lot more lately. I'm so glad to hear your voice." I said sweetly.

We ordered a sausage and pepperoni pizza and enjoyed each other's company. Then I took him back to his mother as promised. I left the blood bank having set my plan into action.

Alcina POV

"MAMA!" (y/n) said as I scooped him up, "I'm so sorry my love. We were all so busy lately." I said as I rubbed his head, "Would you like to hear a secret?" I asked, "Yeah!" he said, "Bela has been a mess since you started going to school everyday. She'd cry 'bring my (y/n) back, I want my (y/n) back. I'll kill everyone who tries to stop me from bringing my (y/n) home.' She'd go on and on for hours about bringing you home. She gets like this every time you leave for school." I said making him laugh, "I love you my darling. I love you as though I brought you into this world myself." I said, suddenly he hugged me, "Love Mama." he said, "And Mama loves you as well." I said.

"(Y/N)!" Bela shouted happily as she snatched (y/n) from my arms, "You are not going back to that wretched school again! You will stay here with me forever!" she said, "Now Bela, I believe that (y/n) is very tired after the day he's had." I said, suddenly there was a knock at the door, go prepare dinner. I'll see who it is." I said as Bela left with (y/n). I opened the door and found the absolute last person I expected, "Miss Dimitrescu I presume, we need to talk." Miss Norman said, "Very well come in." I said. We sat down in the living room, "I suppose now I understand why we've never met before now. Not many places can accommodate a woman of your stature. Until now I've only met Cassandra or Daniela. At first I assumed they were a lesbian couple, but then (y/n) told me about his mother and her three daughters. Then things began to click." she said, "Might I ask what this is about?" I asked, "I'll be blunt. I don't think you or your daughters are in any way fit to raise a toddler." she said making me scoff, "And who do you suppose is "fit" to raise my child?" I asked coldly, "His mother, his real mother. I should be the one to raise my child." she said, "My ex-husband took my baby from me when he was only a few weeks old. I learned that he worked for the Umbrella Company. Three long long years passed and my ex-husband turned up dead. Then weeks later I get a new student and just from looking at a picture I knew. I knew the little boy I was looking at was my son. And while I'm happy that he's happy with you, I cannot let you have him, you understand right." she said, "As a mother I can understand." I said, "However, as a mother I also cannot allow my child to be taken from me. (y/n) darling come here." I said enticing (y/n) to happily run into the room, "(y/n), my love, this woman is your birth mother and she wants to take you from us. Now if you'd like I will let you go with her." I said, "NO!" (y/n) said as he clung to my leg and his beneath my dress, "Now love, tell me what should I do with her? She's trying to break up our happy family after all." I said as I pried him off my leg and picked him up onto my lap, he just hid in my chest, "Would you like Mama to make the bad lady go away?" I asked, I felt him nod, "Fine I'll leave, but this isn't over!" Kayla said, "Oh you misunderstood." I said as I snapped my fingers signaling for Daniela and Cassandra to appear beside Kayla and stabbed their sickles into her hands before they dragged her to the basement. "Don't worry my love. Mama made a mistake before. A mistake I will remedy. And know your Mama will make the bad lady go away forever. Would you like to watch honey?" I asked sweetly, he shook his head, "Alright my love I understand. Now how about we go enjoy a nice dinner." I said, suddenly I heard his soft snores filling the air. I couldn't help but smile and kiss his head as he slept.