Chapter 4

Alcina POV

I put (y/n) to bed and put his food in the fridge. I know he'll be hungry later, so best save it for him. After I got (y/n)'s food put away I went down to the basement and found Kayla chained to the wall, "Mother can I please carve her up?" Bela asked with sadistic glee, "No not yet darling. I want her to suffer more." I said, "YOU SICK FUCKS! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA TORTURE ME? FOR WHAT! Trying to get my baby back?!" Kayla said, "You're all pathetic. So starved for love and attention that you'd resort to kidnapping another woman's child." she said with a confidant arrogance in her voice, "I pity you." she said before she spat on Bela. Naturally, Bela was pissed, so she tried to stab her with her sickle, but I stopped her. "MOTHER! She deserves to suffer!" Bela said, "And she will. She will suffer knowing her son doesn't love her and will never see her as his mother. That he found a new family who will love him far more than she could ever love him. She will burn in the fires of hell knowing she failed as a woman, she failed as a teacher, and most importantly knowing she failed as a mother. But you can die happily knowing that I will fill your motherly duties far better than you ever could." I said, "You whor-!" Kayla began to say before Bela stabbed her tongue and pulled it out letting me cut it off. Cassandra was smart, she cauterized the wound, "That's my girl." I said. The look of sheer terror was worth more to me than almost anything. "Smile Kayla. Your son's getting adopted in a few days." I said as I extended one of my fingers into a blade and carved an ear-to-ear smile onto her face. "Daniela, Bela. Would you girls like to enjoy yourselves?" I asked, "Why, we'd love to Mother." Daniela said, "Cassandra, keep her alive until I get back. Your brother's awake and he's crying and wants his mommy." I said as I watched Kayla's expression turn from pain to pure and utter despair as I walked back upstairs and up to (y/n)'s room.

"MAMA!" (y/n) cried, "Hush darling it's alright. Mama's right here." I said as I picked him up and comforted him, "What's wrong my love?" I asked, "S-Scary!" he cried, suddenly I heard the sounds of his sisters torturing Kayla and her broken screams of pain through the air vent in his room. "Oh, honey." I said as I held him close, "Come on let's get you a little something to eat. I know it's late, but you need to eat something." I said as I took him downstairs and made him some chicken nuggets and warmed up some BBQ sauce, "Here honey." I said, "Mama eat too?" he said, "Sure honey." I said as I made a plate for myself and sat down beside him I dipped a nugget in the sauce and he did the same, "THAT'S RIGHT CRY YOU BITCH! CRY FOR ME!" Bela laughed sadistically I closed the door to the basement, "Sorry darling shall we continue eating?" I asked he nodded, "Ok darling say ahh." I said, "Ahh." (y/n) said as I fed him, "Yummy!" he said happily, "I'm glad you like it. Now finish up and then it's back to bed. Would you like me or one of your sisters to tuck you in?" I asked, "Sissy." he said, "Ok which one?" I asked, "Daniela." he said, "Ok I'll go get her, you finish eating." I said as I went downstairs. "Daniela, I hate to ruin your fun, but your brother would like you to tuck him into bed." I said, "It would be my pleasure Mother." Daniela said before she went upstairs, "Now I believe it is my turn to enjoy myself." I said as I stabbed Kayla in the shoulders, she tried to scream but failed, I retracted the claw on my index finger leaving only the claw on my middle finger. I dragged my claw down her arm all while Cassandra cauterized her wounds, I cut entirely through her arm and I did the same for her other arm. "I think she's had quite enough. It's time to have a proper meal." I said before I stabbed her in the stomach with all the claws on my right hand and sliced through and up her belly. The best way to describe what happened next would be murder fountain. Most of the basement was covered in blood as well as me and my daughters, "Eat your fill my loves. Mommy's had enough to eat." I said as I left.

Daniela POV

"There we go. All tucked in and ready for bed." I said, "Good night my darling brother." I said as I kissed his head, "Story?" (y/n) asked, "You want me to tell you a story? Very well, but I can't say that you will like it. This is a story from my home, a story that mother told us when we were young." I said, "Long ago, a young girl went with her mother to pick berries for her father who was hard at work. But the forest greeted them with a dark, cold silence, the bushes empty. Yet, determined to find the berries, the rascal broke free from Mother's grasp and vanished into the trees. Mother's worried cries faded fast as the girl ran on; over vine, and under branch, and into the forest deep. Feeling strange eyes upon her, the girl recalled Mother's scary bedtime tales and her throat became bone dry. Then the Bat Lord appeared! He greeted her warmly and bit his own wing. "Come, child. Quench your thirst," he said. So she drank the thick, dark blood and smiled with joy. Passing through a graveyard, menacing storm clouds loomed and the air turned bitingly cold. The girl was shivering in her thin clothes. Then a Dark Weaver appeared, and with a click of his fingers, crafted mist into a beautiful dress. "Come, child, warm yourself," he coaxed. So she clothed herself and smiled with joy. Across waters deep and ominous she went, hoping a boat she found would carry her home. But hunger's grip tightened and her heart grew heavy. Then the Fish King appeared and offered one of his many fins. "Come, child. Eat your fill." So the girl ate and smiled with joy once more. Continuing on, she soon entered the forest's dark heart. Then an Iron Steed appeared, bearing a beautiful, golden gear. The creature said nothing as the girl approached...and snatched what she thought was another gift. The horse grew angry and summoned the other monsters. Terror filled the girl's heart as a wild wind rose about the beasts. Suddenly, a witch appeared – dark, yet regal. "Gifts we gave, but more you took," she snarled. "So more, in turn, is due." In a blink, the girl was trapped inside a mirror." I said, suddenly (y/n) was fast asleep sucking on his thumb, I removed his thumb from his mouth and kissed him good night once more, and left in silence.

"Well (y/n)'s asleep...what's going on in here?" I asked as I walked in on my mother and sisters stripping in the living room covered in fresh blood, "Oh I made a little mess love." Mother said, "Is this a new blood bath? If it is Bela's cleaning it this time." I said before I went to my room.